2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but this making a team wear its 2nd kit even though the colours don't clash is bollox.

Both Spain and Netherlands wore their 2nd kits in their game, which I thought was nonsensical.

Yeah, that was by far the worst instance of it.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but this making a team wear its 2nd kit even though the colours don't clash is bollox.

Both Spain and Netherlands wore their 2nd kits in their game, which I thought was nonsensical.

Spain were officially the home team. Weren't they (you) contractually obliged to do so after winning the last World Cup or something?

Clearly another case of "shit refereeing" again tonight. By coincidence. Only. Nothing more sinister to it. It's not like 3 mexican players have already been hacked down nowhere near the ball and he's given nothing. Just "bad refereeing". That is all. Fuck the conspiracy theorists.