2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BqWyd-hCQAEJbvX.png

:fwap:

Jesus Christ. Go Mexico!

:lol:

Dat >>>>>>>>> Dempseys wife...

As if you'd have a chance with either. :lol:

There's a reason to why I think she's average man. (and no I don't play for the other team)

Scolari, Paulinho, Fred all gets minus tonight. Fucking Scolari not bringing Paulinho out? Fuck was that? We have Fernandinho on the bench who in the 2nd half could've offered so much. Can't believe we're going into the last round needing a draw. Fucking bullshit.

Neymar tries but also slows play up way too much. Bernard is playing like the inexperienced kid he is. David Luiz and Luiz Gustavo once again my brazilian MOTM. Excellent from both. Mexico were solid and for a 15-20min spell I was holding my fucking nerves like never before. Jesus Christ did we let them play.

Scolari, Paulinho, Fred all gets minus tonight. Fucking Scolari not bringing Paulinho out? Fuck was that? We have Fernandinho on the bench who in the 2nd half could've offered so much. Can't believe we're going into the last round needing a draw. Fucking bullshit.

Neymar tries but also slows play up way too much. Bernard is playing like the inexperienced kid he is. David Luiz and Luiz Gustavo once again my brazilian MOTM. Excellent from both. Mexico were solid and for a 15-20min spell I was holding my fucking nerves like never before. Jesus Christ did we let them play.

:lol: Drawing vs USA Jr.  :yao:

:lol: :lol:

Brazil just need to play their game, and stop playing all these athletes that have crept in, who aren't technical enough.

Athletes? That's what we're not playing. Paulinho and Dani Alves looked knackered after 5 mins, and Fred being unfit is a huge problem for this team. He was the reference in attack in the Confed and him playing to 75-80% when he isn't even that good at 100% might cost us dearly soon.

Scolari, Paulinho, Fred all gets minus tonight. f***ing Scolari not bringing Paulinho out? f*** was that? We have Fernandinho on the bench who in the 2nd half could've offered so much. Can't believe we're going into the last round needing a draw. f***ing bullshit.

Neymar tries but also slows play up way too much. Bernard is playing like the inexperienced kid he is. David Luiz and Luiz Gustavo once again my brazilian MOTM. Excellent from both. Mexico were solid and for a 15-20min spell I was holding my f***ing nerves like never before. Jesus Christ did we let them play.

:lol:

No way Mexico under Herrera would lose to the shower of shit I watched last night, no fucking way. :lol: