2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

South Korea haven't opened anywhere near as bad as I've been led to believe to on here

Who led you to believe? The racist voices in your head perhaps? Have a word with yourself man.

Oldtype presumably :lol: All he's done is talk them down, and they lost to Ghana 4-0.

Can't believe no one ever went for Lee from Bolton. He's decent.

Permacrock.

Ah, right.

:lol: Actually not after some googling, just missed one season with a broken leg. It' weird he's played two seasons in the Championship, always looked class.

Wasn't that broken leg like 5 years ago?  :lol:

You've labelled him a permacrock off of that? And done it so matter of factly too?

What a jerk!  :lol:

Outrageous bald denying from that ref

:lol: I respect his hustle.

Got to let it go at that point. I've always wondered like, do the people in his life just pretend he's not doing it? Like an unspoken secret.

:lol: Going into his barber with those spider webs on his skull, to get his edges cleaned up. No one in his town says shit. He doesn't have an honest person in his world. No good friends.

:lol: :lol: "just the usual pal" "yeah", "hairs looking good" "thanks". One big gigantic lie. His wife prob tolerates it. Even says he looks good

Bloke I work with has a double back to front combover and I have never said anything like, I just assume he must know it looks shit.

Got to let it go at that point. I've always wondered like, do the people in his life just pretend he's not doing it? Like an unspoken secret.

:lol: Going into his barber with those spider webs on his skull, to get his edges cleaned up. No one in his town says shit. He doesn't have an honest person in his world. No good friends.

:lol: :lol: "just the usual pal" "yeah", "hairs looking good" "thanks". One big gigantic lie. His wife prob tolerates it. Even says he looks good

He would look like a faded SS photo if he buzzed it down.

Can't believe no one ever went for Lee from Bolton. He's decent.

Permacrock.

Ah, right.

:lol: Actually not after some googling, just missed one season with a broken leg. It' weird he's played two seasons in the Championship, always looked class.

Wasn't that broken leg like 5 years ago?  :lol:

You've labelled him a permacrock off of that? And done it so matter of factly too?

What a jerk!  :lol:

:lol: The season they went down and nobody watches the Championship (yet). I honestly thought he had missed at least two seasons. :lol:

Bloke I work with has a double back to front combover and I have never said anything like, I just assume he must know it looks shit.

It's such a weird thing, like people won't say anything, it's almost too harsh. I remember my mate saying to a lad "going a bit thin on top there" he literally just didn't answer it. Looked crushed.

:lol: Hair loss is some shit. Get asked if I went clean shaven because I was losing my hair and the "No" comes out of my mouth loud as fuck.

Few of my friends who are clearly going to be bald in the next 10 years are getting shit for it daily. In what kind of cultures are you living in? :lol:

:lol: Cultures with murder, and guns. Are there even prisons in Scandinavia?

Few of my friends who are clearly going to be bald in the next 10 years are getting shit for it daily. In what kind of cultures are you living in? :lol:

A good friend I'd comment like but not some bloke at work, I imagine it's a fine line between jovial and crushing.

I f***ing hate Ochoa. and Fred. and Paulinho. and Dani Alves. and Jo. and Hernanes.

This guy is still stewing  :lol:

Got played off the park by a team that's only here because we felt like they should be there.

Few of my friends who are clearly going to be bald in the next 10 years are getting s*** for it daily. In what kind of cultures are you living in? :lol:

:lol: Cultures with murder, and guns. Are there even prisons in Scandinavia?

I guess they are more like retirement homes. Not such a bad plan for the future. :thup: