2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So you can have another ''quote VI and make him look like a fool'' moment tonight, I think we'll defeat Chile easily. Probably not emphatically enough to make up for our poor GD, though.

This been done yet?  Sorry.

It's been reina all tournament for Spain. Still, I believe they rather go out now than pique the silva.

:lol: Do you know what fucking puns are? You're just saying names.

It's been reina all tournament for Spain. Still, I believe they rather go out now than pique the silva.

:lol: Do you know what f***ing puns are? You're just saying names.

So my puns are the ones that don't get through your quality control? Man, go away.

That ITV weather girl was a bit nawt

Pure taste IMHO

:mike:

Hope that guy's still alive.

:lol: I'm expecting an awesome update from him involving all sorta of japes, tomfoolery, and slapstick

Guarantee he'll have just got the worst job you could possibly imagine and have watched another 40 films.

That ITV weather girl was a bit nawt

Pure taste IMHO

:mike:

Hope that guy's still alive.

:lol: I'm expecting an awesome update from him involving all sorta of japes, tomfoolery, and slapstick

Guarantee he'll have just got the worst job you could possibly imagine and have watched another 40 films.

I'm expecting him to be one of those people that walks around in those giant sandwich boards tbh

Kangaroo fluffer.

As if he's not spent the entire time in the common room of his hostel, alternating between World Cup matches and whatever's on Netflix. Probably on the 5th season of Walker Texas Ranger by this point.

As if he's not spent the entire time in the common room of his hostel, alternating between World Cup matches and whatever's on Netflix. Probably on the 5th season of Walker Texas Ranger by this point.

Due South up next.