2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pun:

A joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused.

I have no idea why I'm getting shit here after quietly spending almost a week reading the shit here daily without any complaints. Maybe you English-speaking people just can't pronounce foreign names properly. :dontknow:

Sort your Pata out.

Pun:

A joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused.

I have no idea why I'm getting shit here after quietly spending almost a week reading the shit here daily without any complaints. Maybe you English-speaking people just can't pronounce foreign names properly. :dontknow:

Sort your Pata out.

:lol:

Pun:

Sort your Pata out.

http://i.imgur.com/kFLg36s.gif

Pun:

Sort your Pata out.

http://i.imgur.com/kFLg36s.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/XNDg0pD7X4jbq/giphy.gif

Pun:

I have no idea why I'm getting s*** here after quietly spending almost a week reading the s*** here daily without any complaints. Maybe you English-speaking people just can't pronounce foreign names properly. :dontknow:

:lol: man they're bad, just own their badness. c'mon :lol:

It's been reina all tournament for Spain. Still, I believe they rather go out now than pique the silva.

"It's been rain all tournament for Spain" ... it's been rain? Is that a thing people really say? What's the context of that joke? :lol:

"Still I believe they'd rather go out now than pick up the silver" ?? they'd rather go out now than the final?

Lol they aren't puns. Basically

Go bald.

Pun:

Sort your Pata out.

:lol: That's a pun

Pun:

I have no idea why I'm getting s*** here after quietly spending almost a week reading the s*** here daily without any complaints. Maybe you English-speaking people just can't pronounce foreign names properly. :dontknow:

Sort your Pata out.

Nah, if my name was Pätä it would be a pun. :pow:

Pun:

:lol: man they're bad, just own their badness. c'mon :lol:

It's been reina all tournament for Spain. Still, I believe they rather go out now than pique the silva.

"It's been rain all tournament for Spain" ... it's been rain? Is that a thing people really say? What's the context of that joke? :lol:

"Still I believe they'd rather go out now than pick up the silver" ?? they'd rather go out now than the final?

Lol they aren't puns. Basically

Go bald.

:lol:

Pun:

Sort your Pata out.

Thank fuck he pulled a Finnish language joke out the bag to save himself...

Pun:

Sort your Pata out.

Thank fuck he pulled a Finnish language joke out the bag to save himself...

:lol: didn't know what that post was about