2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As long as they keep the slaughtering of lambs in actual farms, rather than on streets to the stadiums in Brazil, I'm sure we'll all cope fine.

Still filthy from Greg to be able to do that, like. Stomach turning, and lamb is my favourite meat!

I'll be doing it on a farm for crying out loud.

My friend owns a farm, he employs a farmer to rear animals and grow crops. It's not like I am just going to find a random lamb in the wild and kill it.

I've actually helped do this with a pig once, quite some time ago when I was staying with an indigenous tribe in Costa Rica about 10 years ago.

One of them where the women all have their nips out?

In Costa Rica? Aye.

What's happened to this thread  :lol: :lol:

Lamb slaughtering, veggies, OTT, bedroom killing, 16 goals, pig slaughtering, nips out!  :yao:

You entered the thread, that's what.

What's happened to this thread  :lol: :lol:

Lamb slaughtering, veggies, OTT, bedroom killing, 16 goals, pig slaughtering, nips out!  :yao:

You entered the thread, that's what.

:spit:

I'm not taking any responsibility for this mess. Santoon the veggie caused the uproar!  :lol:

Who's the best manager in the World Cup do you guys think?

For me it's handsdown a battle between Scolari and Del Bosque. Two guys who knows the game very well and who have been successful on the international stage.

Scolari has a World Cup, a Confederations Cup, a runner-up in the Euro 2004 and 4th place in the World Cup 2006 with Portugal. Along with two Copa Libertadores, one Brazilian league and three Copa do Brasil. You look at that and it's fantastic achievement considering it's all knockout stages style wins. Brazilian league used to have knockout stages. He's not a tactical master, he's more a motivator and his players play at 110% for him every time. That's for me big part of the reason why he failed at Chelsea.

Del Bosque has one World Cup, one Euros, two Champions League and five La Ligas. Damn impressive, but at the same time unlike Scolari he took over teams who were the best in the world basically. I really like him as a manager and he's very tactically clever. Nice, humle and calm manager who's character translates into the way his team plays in my opinion.

Obviously other managers in the World Cup with nice resumes such as my biggest hatred van Gaal, Löw, Deschamps, Prandelli even Hodgson and Sabella are doing ok jobs with their national teams. I also like what Wilmots is doing with all the youngsters in Belgium as well as one of the best of all time Ottmar Hitzfeld at Switzerland.

Who do you guys think means the most for their national team? Can van Gaal gets Holland far? Can Löw and Sabella respond to the expectations as two of the four favourites? Does Deschamps with his past World Cup winner experience as a player help France assemble and come together when it really matters? How will Hitzfeld do at Switzerland with them having possibly a easy group and a win there probably an easy route to a quarterfinals against possibly Germany?

Who's the best manager in the World Cup do you guys think?

For me it's handsdown a battle between Scolari and Del Bosque. Two guys who knows the game very well and who have been successful on the international stage.

Scolari has a World Cup, a Confederations Cup, a runner-up in the Euro 2004 and 4th place in the World Cup 2006 with Portugal. Along with two Copa Libertadores, one Brazilian league and three Copa do Brasil. You look at that and it's fantastic achievement considering it's all knockout stages style wins. Brazilian league used to have knockout stages. He's not a tactical master, he's more a motivator and his players play at 110% for him every time. That's for me big part of the reason why he failed at Chelsea.

Del Bosque has one World Cup, one Euros, two Champions League and five La Ligas. Damn impressive, but at the same time unlike Scolari he took over teams who were the best in the world basically. I really like him as a manager and he's very tactically clever. Nice, humle and calm manager who's character translates into the way his team plays in my opinion.

Obviously other managers in the World Cup with nice resumes such as my biggest hatred van Gaal, Löw, Deschamps, Prandelli even Hodgson and Sabella are doing ok jobs with their national teams. I also like what Wilmots is doing with all the youngsters in Belgium as well as one of the best of all time Ottmar Hitzfeld at Switzerland.

Who do you guys think means the most for their national team? Can van Gaal gets Holland far? Can Löw and Sabella respond to the expectations as two of the four favourites? Does Deschamps with his past World Cup winner experience as a player help France assemble and come together when it really matters? How will Hitzfeld do at Switzerland with them having possibly a easy group and a win there probably an easy route to a quarterfinals against possibly Germany?

OT and tl:dr.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just knew that was coming from you. How's Finland doing?

I'm already on the hype train to France 2016, will be fucking great. You can jump on our bandwagon, will be fun travelling around France with a dick like you.

And so begins the countdown of Flip's "Reasons Brazil is the best and will win the World Cup" series. Part 1: best manager.

Sorry forgot all about Klinsmann. Should've mentioned him aswell.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just knew that was coming from you. How's Finland doing?

I'm already on the hype train to France 2016, will be f***ing great. You can jump on our bandwagon, will be fun travelling around France with a dick like you.

Train :yao:

And so begins the countdown of Flip's "Reasons Brazil is the best and will win the World Cup" series. Part 1: best manager.

I'd :yao: in the face of anyone who seriously suggested him. :lol:

He doing a bad job then?

He doing a bad job then?

Not at all. He's a good fit and has us headed in the right direction. But he's no where near one of the best managers at the WC.

Jozy Altidore is his number one guy, it wouldn't matter if he did a good job.

Stop the bashing dude. It's tiresome. You show no respect to a country that could basically invade you any day of the week. You absolute douchebag.

Stop the bashing dude. It's tiresome. You show no respect to a country that could basically invade you any day of the week. You absolute douchebag.

If Altidore was leading the invasion, I would be more worried if I was in Sweden.

If Altidore was leading the invasion, I would be more worried if I was in Sweden.

:lol: Finally nailed it. Proud of you Pata.