2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd bring Rooney much deeper, swap wellbeck for anyone and actually bring our wingers into the game. Rooney stops us playing wherever you play him. May as well get him somewhere on the pitch where it doesn't matter if it's a bit slower.

Guest bimpy474

I'm sick of seeing England play for Wayne Rooney and watching it fail time after time, ffs just leave him out. He doesn't perform at this stage, how many more times do we need to see it, fucking sick of it.

Massive gap between back 6 and front 4, nobody wants the ball centrally due to the pressure of their diamond in there and our left side is utter bobbins.

On the money. Unless he fixes that gap we're going to be stretching to keep the ball let alone make chances.

I'm sick of seeing England play for Wayne Rooney and watching it fail time after time, ffs just leave him out. He doesn't perform at this stage, how many more times do we need to see it, fucking sick of it.

Absolutely.

He'll have to change something, formation or personnel, maybe even both as plan A clearly isn't working. The lack of care we have for the ball and the possession we surrender is unreal. 

Wilshere on for Henderson at HT for me, give Welbeck 10 mins to get their FB booked or do something and then hook for Barkley/Lallana - a HT game of Connect 4 will determine who comes on.

Abysmal performance from the captain who yet again doesn't stand up when he's needed for his country.

I don't understand why it's Henderson coming deep to get the ball and not Gerrard I thought this was the point in having him in the team.