2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep thinking it doesn't really matter for Brazil since its just the group stages but they're gonna really need to improve. Awful so far this tournament.

Yup, I was thinking I can't see this Brazil side beating Chile for example should they meet

Brazil wouldn't dare to be so cavalier against a side as cute as Chile tbf.

yeah but a defense with Alves, Marcello and Luiz in it is going to screw up at some stage

Yup this is what I was getting at but sure brazil will be favourites Chile aren't exactly solid defensively.

I praise the lord for blessing us with Neymar. Fuck me we're dire. Fred has been shit, but his time will come as Jo is worse. Paulinho needs to be benched or lynched and same goes for Dani. Got to say, it's reversed roles with David Luiz and Thiago. Luiz has been fantastic in this tournament and Thiago has for big parts looked shaky.

I've been fucking nervous this half, but Neymar is glorious.

Guest firetotheworks

Am I meant to know who this Xbox c*** is?

Eh? You haven't seen but you're also unaware of Jesse in Breaking Bad? Some oracle, you.

I praise the lord for blessing us with Neymar. f*** me we're dire. Fred has been s***, but his time will come as Jo is worse. Paulinho needs to be benched or lynched and same goes for Dani. Got to say, it's reversed roles with David Luiz and Thiago. Luiz has been fantastic in this tournament and Thiago has for big parts looked shaky.

I've been f***ing nervous this half, but Neymar is glorious.

Dat logic :lol:

There must be someone I'm forgetting/overlooking. Surely it can't just be Fred and Jo :lol:

It can. Pato is dead. Leandro Damiao same. Alan Kardec was our 3rd choice and he played for Benfica B like a year ago or so.

I see Neymar pushing Messi away from that central position and taking it over for Brazil as well. Messi to be given a free role like he is and play a bit like he does for Argentina.

I praise the lord for blessing us with Neymar. f*** me we're dire. Fred has been s***, but his time will come as Jo is worse. Paulinho needs to be benched or lynched and same goes for Dani. Got to say, it's reversed roles with David Luiz and Thiago. Luiz has been fantastic in this tournament and Thiago has for big parts looked shaky.

I've been f***ing nervous this half, but Neymar is glorious.

Dat logic :lol:

#9s always scores. :lol:

Hulk only good trait is running past people and helping out at the back. It's going to be either Neymar or Fred up top. We'll see how it goes. I've said it before, Fred only plays well against big teams, so I'm fully expecting him to get a goal or two in the next rounds if we go that far.