2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So when Brazil play defensively they lack attacking threat.

And when they try to play their attacking "Samba Style" they look vulnerable at the back.

Insightful.

Bq2BwARIEAELZgd.jpg

dat line

:lol: He's onside there tbf.

No he isn't

He is like :lol: Compare how close his left foot is to the badly-placed line with how close the ball is to it.

This Brazil side is making Cameroon look competent. Hulk is an impostor. Utter wank of a footballer. Nothing but a straight left foot shot. Never disliked a brazilian team as much I do this one. Everything is over-done and over-elaborate. They have needed two bent decisions (penalty and offside goal) to qualify from this group. I really hope Chile show them up for what they really are.

Guest bimpy474

Bq2BwARIEAELZgd.jpg

dat line

No he isn't

He is like :lol: Compare how close his left foot is to the badly-placed line with how close the ball is to it.

If as that pic shows, Fred is behind the ball as it's played, then he is onside.

Bq2BwARIEAELZgd.jpg

dat line

No he isn't

Looks behind the ball therefore onside...

Bq2BwARIEAELZgd.jpg

dat line

No he isn't

Aye.

Guest firetotheworks

This Brazil side is making Cameroon look competent. Hulk is an impostor. Utter w*** of a footballer. Nothing but a straight left foot shot. Never disliked a brazilian team as much I do this one. Everything is over-done and over-elaborate. They have needed two bent decisions (penalty and offside goal) to qualify from this group. I really hope Chile show them up for what they really are.

That post is awful like, sorry mate.

Bq2BwARIEAELZgd.jpg

dat line

No he isn't

Aye.

iirc the guy with the ball in the pic was offside when he got it.

Bq2BwARIEAELZgd.jpg

dat line

No he isn't

Aye.

iirc the guy with the ball in the pic was offside when he got it.

No the left back played him on from the other side of the pitch from what I saw...