2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

This Brazil side is making Cameroon look competent. Hulk is an impostor. Utter w*** of a footballer. Nothing but a straight left foot shot. Never disliked a brazilian team as much I do this one. Everything is over-done and over-elaborate. They have needed two bent decisions (penalty and offside goal) to qualify from this group. I really hope Chile show them up for what they really are.

That post is awful like, sorry mate.

Because I don't like this brazilian team? :lol: I couldn't give a flying f*** what anyone thought of that opinion. This edition of Brazil isn't fit to wipe the p*ss off the cocks of their previous successful sides. It would be a travesty if they won the world cup with this rabble. Don't really care if you think that notion is awful.

Mint. Probably best not to post it on a message board if you have zero interest in anyone's opinion but your own. May as well just keep a diary. :thup:

Right, so you're saying the point of a forum is to go around telling people their opinion is s***?  I'll keep that in mind the next time I see an opinion I disagree with, and I'll quote you :rolleyes:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. :lol: N-O has always been like that. Somewhere to share stuff and get agreed with or told that you're talking shit, not just one or the other.

Hector Herrera has so far been one of the best performers in this tournament IMO. Please tell me you like my opinion guys? Please please?

Oh I do mate. You're so right. I love you.

Seriously, he's been immense.

I'd love to know the reasons for ITV doing that to the feed if it isn't coming from the source.

To protect ears from the crowd screaming obscenities after goal kicks, I bet.

I'd love to know the reasons for ITV doing that to the feed if it isn't coming from the source.

To protect ears from the crowd screaming obscenities after goal kicks, I bet.

Meh. It's in foreign, ffs.

This Brazil side is making Cameroon look competent. Hulk is an impostor. Utter w*** of a footballer. Nothing but a straight left foot shot. Never disliked a brazilian team as much I do this one. Everything is over-done and over-elaborate. They have needed two bent decisions (penalty and offside goal) to qualify from this group. I really hope Chile show them up for what they really are.

That post is awful like, sorry mate.

Because I don't like this brazilian team? :lol: I couldn't give a flying f*** what anyone thought of that opinion. This edition of Brazil isn't fit to wipe the p*ss off the cocks of their previous successful sides. It would be a travesty if they won the world cup with this rabble. Don't really care if you think that notion is awful.

Mint. Probably best not to post it on a message board if you have zero interest in anyone's opinion but your own. May as well just keep a diary. :thup:

Right, so you're saying the point of a forum is to go around telling people their opinion is s***?  I'll keep that in mind the next time I see an opinion I disagree with, and I'll quote you :rolleyes:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. :lol: N-O has always been like that. Somewhere to share stuff and get agreed with or told that you're talking s***, not just one or the other.

Weird. I always just ignore posts that I disagree with, but can't be bothered to debate. Which is probably what you should have done with my post since you seemed to be in no mood to discuss  :)

Just had to google puto. :lol:

Dunno who said it earlier but I agree, fuck brazil! Luiz makes Steven Taylor look like a defender, so he helps out in a attack - so fuck, so would any player if you told them to abandon their actual duties and go forward. And don't get me started on Dani Alves either.