2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Added time was once again a complete joke. Digne was down for close to five minutes, Ecuador's keeper went down for a minute and a half at 89. Six subs. 4 fucking minutes.

Guest firetotheworks

...there's a very real possibility that Shearer's a good pundit now. He's been good this World Cup, no doubt about it.

Guest firetotheworks

Neville talking about his dark, abused past for about ten minutes there.

I like to think he would fine and beat Phil, and buy loads of presents for Gary.

Hahaha.

Guest firetotheworks

Surprised he hasn't mentioned him being held by Cannavaro in 02/03.

Remember Bellamy smacking Matterazi about 4 minutes into that game :lol:

I do. He cried iirc. You just would lash out if you were being held like, it would irritate the fuck out of me.

France were shit without their two playmakers Cabaye and Valbuena, wasn't that surprised though Sissoko, Pogba and Matuidi were never going to create much.

Expect them to be much better when some of the rested players come back for the KOs, also expect Giroud to come back in as Griezmann was utterly crap.

Who was it that was saying that Benzema's not that good?

Brett....

Hang on... Sneaky posts in my absence. I say he is shite when Real lose or fail to get the right result in anger. I've clarified I just think he's a very good striker but he's short of the worlds best and Madrid should upgrade to someone better.

I'm far from his biggest fan though, his face even annoys me!

Who was it that was saying that Benzema's not that good?

Brett....

Hang on... Sneaky posts in my absence. I say he is s**** when Real lose or fail to get the right result in anger. I've clarified I just think he's a very good striker but he's short of the worlds best and Madrid should upgrade to someone better.

I'm far from his biggest fan though, his face even annoys me!

Its not that simple though, with Ronaldo and Bale you need a certain type of striker and in terms of style he's arguably a perfect fit. Another thing that gets forgotten he's extremely good in the CL and only really Ronaldo and Messi have better records. Also before you say he plays with this and that the reason Higuain was sold was because of his awful CL record.

Anyway i think he should leave, he'll get a lot more respect if he joins a club where he's the main man and allowed to go where he wants like Suarez is for Liverpool. Its underestimated but its not easy to play with Messi and Ronaldo, without giving something up I.E. Personal stats as Neymar proves when he plays for the national team compared to Barca.