Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Brazilianbob

What I don't understand is why Parsnip played HBA on the left when he has been man of the match twice when playing ton the right and then Remy  in the middle against Everton when its clear Remy scores goals ala Hull when played on the left. 

What I don't understand is why Parsnip played HBA on the left when he has been man of the match twice when playing ton the right and then Remy  in the middle against Everton when its clear Remy scores goals ala Hull when played on the left. 

:pardsgrin:

Totally agree Pardew really did f*** up big time.

For Hull and Everton our team should have been:

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa  Colo  Santon

Anita          Sissoko

Cabaye

HBA                        Remy

Gouffran

This is not just in hindsight most of us wanted this before the games. Why Pardew decided upon what he did really does baffle most of us. The team above i feel would have stood far more of a chance. We have now lost both our momentum and confidence that we had built up which really is a big thing in football. Well done Pardew !!  :fool:

Guest reefatoon

:pardsgrin:

http://www.fotoshack.us/fotos/80636simple.jpg

he possibly thought ben arfa wouldn't have the workrate to stop baines and might get some joy on the other side. before anyone slags it off too much it's been tried before at goodison by keegan with gillespie and ginola playing on the "wrong" wings in shearers debut.

he possibly thought ben arfa wouldn't have the workrate to stop baines and might get some joy on the other side. before anyone slags it off too much it's been tried before at goodison by keegan with gillespie and ginola playing on the "wrong" wings in shearers debut.

To stop Baines? Didn't know Baines played back then.

Guest reefatoon

To stop Baines? Didn't know Baines played back then.

He didn't. He would have been about 10. But don't let that get in the way of his point though. Leighton Baines was mint at 10.

I don't know why this has become a big deal. HBA has played on the left before and done it quite well under Hughton. Remy is also a CF by trade so that wasn't so surprising either, even though I would have kept him on the left personally. The real issue was that we sat back and didn't press their midfield at all IMO, so they were just running rings around us. That and our defenders going missing was a far bigger problem than which side HBA played on.

Starting to think we might win this. No particular reason.

Surely we win with a poor performance and Pardew can keep his job. Can't wait to hear his post-match comments how great the team played under such a pressure!

http://s8.postimg.org/6ojpzvz05/parderp.png

Guest bimpy474

You know what'll happen if you have hope and start thinking that.

Probably just getting fired up a bit because we're getting closer to it. Don't worry, that passion will soon be killed off tomorrow. :lol:

I reckon the team will basically be the same as the one against Everton except it will be Williamson in for Yanga-Mbiwa (which I don't really want to see) and Cabaye in for Anita [/pardewlogic].

Is Bellamy fit for them btw?