Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

The missus has dragged me around shoe shops all day, looks like its a blessing in disguise :lol:

Grow a spine man :lol:

Bimpy knows all about standing up against the missus. :lol:

He has to stand up against her, there's not enough room for them both to sit down at the same time.

She has lots quite a bit of weight to be fair. She missed breakfast but still.

Guest bimpy474

he's gonna get a result now as well isn't he?  it'll justify everything in his mind :anguish:

Surely it would justify it in most people's mind if we won?

Chances of it happening are slim like.

If we play well and win, humble pie all round. Can't see it happening mind.

The side that won at Villa so convincingly should have been on show at Goodison and today. Just shows how negative,  cowardly and an imbecile this cunt is. We might get a result but he has made it much harder with this ridiculous team selection.

my mistake on jonas, i was going blind with fury at the other decisions i think :lol:

He's clearly not fit enough or he would have started, a week ago Jon and Itchi whatever he's called were ridiculing me when I suggested that Taylor, Jonas and Tiote would all be back in the team and they would have all played today if fit.

he's gonna get a result now as well isn't he?  it'll justify everything in his mind :anguish:

it would mean that our limited manager is only capable of working with limited players and has to leave out better footballers because he can't utilise them

my mistake on jonas, i was going blind with fury at the other decisions i think :lol:

He's clearly not fit enough or he would have started, a week ago Jon and Itchi whatever he's called were ridiculing me when I suggested that Taylor, Jonas and Tiote would all be back in the team and they would have all played today if fit.

Wish Jon was called Scratchy

Guest hatem garrincha

It's a very hot day here down in Cardiff... Wonder if it will be AP's final game...

Will you chant "sack him" ?  :lol:

it would mean that our limited manager is only capable of working with limited players and has to leave out better footballers because he can't utilise them

Couldn't care less what it means if we win like.

He's got history with that although the defenders will still defend him not playing Tevez and Mascherano at West Ham.

At least you could try and justify HBA being dropped (I wouldn't agree with it) but Anita?

The guy has come into his own since getting a first team berth and has started to look like the player we thought we had when he signed.  I'm genuinely puzzled as to what he thinks Tiote gives us ahead of Vurn.

Thing is, whatever happens we need to remember we're playing a newly-promoted team. This is a match we should win, no matter what lineup we put out. We should still be favourites here, irrespective of the XI that start.

Therefore if we DO win, we shouldn't see this as a vindication of Pardew's "tactics". Far from it. This is Cardiff fucking City, not Arsenal, where at least he could have some grounds in getting all smug about a win. Not here though. But you just know that any result here will be used as a catalyst to fill the team with the anti-footballing crap like Tiote, Williamson and Jonas for the next few games.

With that lineup out there, I actually want a Cardiff victory today. I cannot face the prospect of him playing his turgid, shite, negative dross off the back of result that he should be getting anyway today.

With that lineup out there, I actually want a Cardiff victory today. I cannot face the prospect of him playing his turgid, shite, negative dross off the back of result that he should be getting anyway today.

I wouldn't go that far.  The only way I would want us to lose is if it was guaranteed that he would be sacked if we did.  Otherwise HOWAY THE LADS!