Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well I fucked my knee up again last week in 5 a side, so going to have to make a super late call on this.

...are you me? :lol:

:lol: Torn cruciate ligament injury from 2 and a half years ago still affecting me. I mean come on what the hell is that about.

Well I f***ed my knee up again last week in 5 a side, so going to have to make a super late call on this.

...are you me? :lol:

:lol: Torn cruciate ligament injury from 2 and a half years ago still affecting me. I mean come on what the hell is that about.

Goalkeeper it is

This is actually better. We can play the game without worrying about rushing off for the city match. Plenty of time for post match refreshments leading to late night entertainment, also a long lay in to recover before the game on Sunday.

This is actually better. We can play the game without worrying about rushing off for the city match. Plenty of time for post match refreshments leading to late night entertainment, also a long lay in to recover before the game on Sunday.

:thup: much entertainment

• 2 weeks later...

Come along man, absolutely no problem.

And yeah, there's usually a ref (unless someone here wants to do it).

:thup: will make an appearance. Looking forward to it. I've no idea what anyone looks like off here, faces to names will be odd!

Yorkie's is especially odd.

Come along man, absolutely no problem.

And yeah, there's usually a ref (unless someone here wants to do it).

:thup: will make an appearance. Looking forward to it. I've no idea what anyone looks like off here, faces to names will be odd!

Yorkie's is especially odd.

True enough. No one expects the Ryan Gosling lookalike that sits behind this keyboard.

SanToon, of course, mate - you're more than welcome. What position do you prefer?

And yeah, there will be a ref.