Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah OCK, due to the likelihood of doing considerable damage (again) to my right knee if I play, I'm putting myself forward as Reds manager. My success of taking Billericay to the Premiership will no doubt command respect from the team. It might have been on FM but it's all the same, right?

Still on the hunt for some unnecessary Pardew glasses.

Guest neesy111

Someone else can be the 'manager' for the Reds this time around. Also, less shooting from 40 yards, please.

Just don't get Kev playing.

Can somebody please bring a camera and take a few shots before, during and after the game?

Would love to see the two teams in a Premiership style line up before kick off.  :aww:

Aye, I would love that too, last time the weather kind of made it impossible. Even an iPhone would do a good job.

Sorry to hear about that, Mattypnufc, RyanTaylor and Hithere.

Good to have you on board, Gorilla. Added to OP.

Teams are currently lop-sided at 17-14 in favour of the Reds, so we might need to do a bit of housekeeping. I'll have a word with Neil and try and even it all out asap.

Also, some proper photos is a great idea. Weather was a dick last year so didn't really lend itself to a proper photo; I took some at HT last time, but they were all naff.

Just been browsing the Classic Football Shirts website, going to order myself in something blue as a treat. Absolutely loads of nice stuff on there in red and blue for £20-40.

Just tossing up between Hamburg and Brescia. Tough choice.

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/i/m/image_16993.jpg

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/b/r/brescia-04-home-use.jpg

I'll be rocking the vintage Japan as usual. Absolutely love that shirt. :aww: I've got a vintage Hungary as well, should the Reds ever tempt me with a mega-contract. :yao:

Doesn't really make sense having a bumbling full-back wearing number 10, mind.