Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Also, some bad news.

Now that we've dropped down to 27 people, I'll be asking for an extra 50p off everyone. So £5.50 each as things stand.

Unacceptable, I'm out. f***ing huckster

As if you were going to pay anyway.

Touche (with accent)

I put 6pm in the poll but that was on the assumption people weren't fussed about Barca/Madrid.....

Happy to go with the flow as I can imagine it must be a nightmare to co-ordinate...

My thoughts were simply it's the standout fixture of the weekend and I'm guessing the one thing we've all got in common is our love for football so a couple of hours of drinks and a bit of craic and break the ice a little whilst casting a glaze over the screen then move on to Akbars for some food...

The last time I simply sat down to a meal with so many strangers was at my now divorced brother's wedding... :lol:

Did we finalise a time btw?

7am kick off.

You not dying anymore Greg??

Feeling better, going to work tomorrow. Not sure I'll be in any state to play football on Saturday.

Come on man. Don't be a big ginger fanny. I'll make sure you're not too busy.

Twitter is now involved.

#RedVsBlueVII

#allezlesbleus

I'm leaving work in half hour and am mildly excited as I'm heading north in the morning to see you lovely guys.

Whats that?

Twitter is now involved.

#RedVsBlueVII

#allezlesbleus

I'm leaving work in half hour and am mildly excited as I'm heading north in the morning to see you lovely guys.

Whats that?

Twitter?

Well, it's a social networking website (that's something on the internet) where users sign up and send short messages or 'tweets' to their followers about all sorts of topics. You should check it out.

Got a good kick at football they day.

Took the ball as he was going to shoot and just follwed through on my leg.

Get a Cortisone on Friday if the nuffield will do one..not sure how much they are but wont miss the game.