Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
http://api.ning.com/files/GluNpdTYXlF4BEX*bYXUJ83S3mfYBUS9A-2YL0j8DwNKhKgeSy9jdNA-45XwuwiP/theartofmanliness.jpg%3Fwidth%3D737%26height%3D484

Nixon causes controversy is all I am going to say  :iamatwat:

?

Blanked me after a tackle when tried to say sorry if you got caught.

Then at full time whent put my hand out to shake your hand at full time and tyou just turned your sholder and walked away.

:lol:

I didn't blank you at all. I turned round and gave you what for because you came through the back of me for absolutely no reason.

If I'd have seen you offering to shake my hand I would have.

You had my ball.

Ref never even gave a foul and told you to stop moaning

Not arsed really tho plenty people got kicked and never cried.

Just make sure you get out on the night for some food and crack.

?

Then at full time whent put my hand out to shake your hand at full time and tyou just turned your sholder and walked away.

I didn't blank you at all. I turned round and gave you what for because you came through the back of me for absolutely no reason.

If I'd have seen you offering to shake my hand I would have.

You had my ball.

Not arsed really tho plenty people got kicked and never cried.

Just make sure you get out on the night for some food and crack.

If it's half as good as this, how could I refuse.

Photos are halfway through uploading gents.

Was good to be there today, still gutted I wasn't involved though. Looked to be a canny few AstroTurf scrapes!

Thanks for being photographer for the morning.

?

If I'd have seen you offering to shake my cock I would have.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/208/e/2/meme_mr__bean_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vvez.png

Thought all us Reds played well today, special mention to the debutants and the two centre halves, all impressive. Don't think anyone played poorly for us today.

Good to see both teams trying to play football despite the sun/wind n all, makes it a far more enjoyable match to be involved in.

More than happy to get an assist and a few nutmegs on a personal note.

Good to see both teams trying to play football despite the sun/wind n all, makes it a far more enjoyable match to be involved in.

Thought both sides played some really good stuff. Lots of first touch passes and movement in the middle of the park. The Reds' final ball was much better and aides by the fact that they had defined forwards to play it to. We didn't have those out-and-out strikers (my fault) and suffered from not having a target to aim for.

Rich was imperious at the back before our shape disintegrated. Colin did well too and was desperately unlucky, particularly with the fourth goal. LFEEs ball control at the back was excellent - played it out from the back really well. Prophet got forward well but missed a sitter. Ian W played the role I gave him absolutely perfectly - broke the play down, stuck a foot in, played good passes and generally protected the defence - had so much to do in the second half and was unlucky. Cunny drifted around the midfield with confidence and panache, and was vital to the majority of our good passing play. KenDahl, I imagine he's probably frustrated - didn't get much luck in midfield and even less up front. Nixon, a couple of brilliant dribbles early doors but final ball let him down. Dan looked threatening when he wasn't sulking and was worth his goal; a finish that was stylish and professional as fuck - very nice. Theregulars also had some very nice touches. Taylor looked threatening when going forward with the ball but failed to properly get into the game. Nice one to Greg for making it, was ridiculously unlucky with a couple of those goals.

I honestly thought we played well but credit to the Reds for defending really well (Nut and Venk, ffs man, brilliant, but I expected nowt less) and exploiting our weaknesses - played quite direct but we invited it so why not?

Overall, shame about the result, thought both sides played well for periods and the scoreline was harsh, but Reds deserved win.

Really enjoyed that, nice to see a few old faces and meet some new people.

As for the football I thought it was a thoroughly deserved victory. Special shout to Knoxy, he was class all day and assured the defence, his kicking was also very, very good. I thought everyone who played at full back for us did a really good job, and Nut was class as ever, he really earned his second half foray forward which resulted in us conceding  ;)

For all the blues had some decent possession in the middle they were limited to shots from outside the area other than the break away goal and one from Kendahl on a very tight angle. He was always a danger, as was little Nixon who took his goal really well. I thought Ian W was good in the middle as well, always encouraging everyone and looking to play it on the deck.

Our midfielders were bright and busy, Santoon, Simon, Rocker all great and special shout to Brownie who was very good at sweeping up and driving forward. Heza and Kev were industrious as ever up top, never gave them a moments peace and the pressure told with some good finishing and the odd one being bundled in.

All in all a good laugh and an emphatic victory for the reds, well played.

Which individuals scored then?

Rocker got our first, Heza got the second just after HT, Kev got one, I got the sixth, not sure who got our others, Brownie got one I think.

Dan got there's canny finish across the keeper on the counter-attack from a corner.