Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So any photos or videos of these previous encounters then?

If you click the last link in the opening post, scroll through until you come across a few that Taylor and I uploaded. They're all a bit naff, mind.

Would absolutely love to have one of these filmed one day.

Definitely in for this if I'm not working.

I'll stick you in the Maybes for now, bud. You had to miss out at the last minute, just about, last time?

So any photos or videos of these previous encounters then?

If you click the last link in the opening post, scroll through until you come across a few that Taylor and I uploaded. They're all a bit naff, mind.

Would absolutely love to have one of these filmed one day.

Definitely in for this if I'm not working.

I'll stick you in the Maybes for now, bud. You had to miss out at the last minute, just about, last time?

Pretty much aye. New job now though so I'll know a month in advance if I can play :lol:

Mick took some in the first game: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,58187.1775.html

Think there may be more from the later ones.

:thup:

We videoed one of our 5-a-side game and it was honestly tragic to watch  :lol: so fucking slow and ungainly, never did it again.

So in conclusion, videoing it would be a brilliant idea  :)

The tempo in these gets a bit Father Ted by the second half too, like.

How many people go without actually knowing anyone? I like the sound of it, just not sure I fancy going round introducing myself as TheHoob to everyone  :lol:

I did (know no-one), enjoyed it but never been back sinse. make of that what you will.

edit, yorkie was such a psuedo pro aswell, making everyone do warm ups, you know like shuttle runs etc instead of just taking shots at the keeper.

How many people go without actually knowing anyone? I like the sound of it, just not sure I fancy going round introducing myself as TheHoob to everyone  :lol:

I did (know no-one), enjoyed it but never been back sinse. make of that what you will.

edit, yorkie was such a psuedo pro aswell, making everyone do warm ups, you know like shuttle runs etc instead of just taking shots at the keeper.

:lol: Love that.

Sounds like a good time. The post-match drink, not the game.

How many people go without actually knowing anyone? I like the sound of it, just not sure I fancy going round introducing myself as TheHoob to everyone :lol:

Well we all went through that at the first one, like. There was two or three at the most recent one, too. I encountered Ian W in front of the complex last time - he was like a lost little 6'2 lamb. :aww:

Just come along. Don't worry, there's no name-tags or owt. ;)

What's the point in pulling a muscle during something that's intended to be so casual?

Its always a bit strange meeting people for the first time like, but I knew a few of the lads who'd turned up...all of them were on the other team mind (Dinho/Rocker/Kev/Neesey).

Thoroughly enjoyed it last year even if it was baltic when we first turned up.  The warm up jogging definitely helped mind...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Knew no-one last time and everyone was sound. Just add a couple of us on facebook and we'll know who to look out for. If you're already in Newcastle then no excuse :D mind the first thing I did was hit OCK with a warm up shot.

Don't remember this. Must have hit me in the head.

I remember the first time I turned up, although that was an NOFC game rather than Red vs Blue. Came all the way from London on the megabus, hung around town for a couple of hours then loitered round blakelaw waiting for people to turn up. Was a bit nerve wracking meeting people for the first time but after that initial awkwardness it's fine. 99% of the people you will meet off here are great lads. And Stu is in Australia so that accounts for the rest.