What will it take to see Pardew get this sack?

Dokko

Seriously though, Pardew will only get binned if we genuinely look like going down. Is there an international break early in February? It'd be then, just after not signing anyone.

6 losses in the next 7 matches will probably do just that, and get him out before 2014. I'm such an optimist.

If we get nowt from Chelsea and Spurs I still can't see us dropping into the bottom 3.

Then we have Norwich, West Brom and Swansea.  2 of them at home.  He should be looking at 7 points from those games.

If he doesn't manage that, or very close to it, then it will come to a head imo.

You can lose derbies, take 6 nowt trouncings and play shite football and survive if you're mid table.

You can survive being in a relegation fight if everyone can see you're playing good football and just aren't getting the rub of the green. 

You can't play shite AND survive being in the bottom 3.

Banning the media will have lost all good will too and there'll be even harsher write ups if it goes south.

I think we will take 7 points from those games fwiw though  :)

Guest Roger Kint

A clown trying to manage us.

Fits in with some of the clowns playing i guess :lol:

We lost about 9 of 11 last season and he survived, why do people think he will go now?

It followed a season when we chased champions league, went hand in hand with an unbelievable injury crisis, 12 extra games in europe and a woeful summer of underinvestment.

There are none of those excuses this time.  The summer was bad for transfers, but we did much more business in January than we had the year before.

I don't think he would survive another run like that.

Unless we get relegated I don't believe we will sack him. expect around mid table and crowds to go down over next few seasons.

We have no bottle whatsoever, need a British core to this team to add some fire. Tiote, Cabaye and Debuchy have it, the rest are truly woeful. We offered nothing going forward, looked so off the pace at times and never opened the space we required. Sick to fuck of this team

Probably being in the relegation zone at christmas will get him sacked, i dont think this game will

Probably this...or crowds dropping to 20,000.

The first we have no control over - the second is in the hands of the fans. If they are prepared to continue taking it up the rear end from Ashley and Co they deserve what they will get.

Just as voters get the governments they deserve, but at least they DO have a vote....

it'll take us getting relegated imo.  Shudder to think who will replace him.

Agree with this.

After last season, despite all of his excuses.  It seems to me like he'll be able to get away with almost anything except relegation.

Perhaps if we're in the bottom 3 with 10-15 games left Ashley might roll the dice and hope for an instant change in fortune mackems style.  But he might be wary of that after attempting it with Shearer.

Is it wrong that at his moment in time, I would genuinely rather have Kinnear as manager over Pardew?  That's how sick of him I am.

Guest Roger Kint

Wouldn't blame anyone for not renewing, am certainly thinking about it myself. But would it just prolong Ashleys tenure?...if two thirds told him to shove it would it result in him just hanging on even longer to get his money back?

Aye losing money every year is the best way for him to get his money back..............

Guest Roger Kint

Someone said that we can't cancel our ST's until February? Can't come sooner for me tbh, had enough.

You can cancel them now just you lose the money you have paid

Wouldn't blame anyone for not renewing, am certainly thinking about it myself. But would it just prolong Ashleys tenure?...if two thirds told him to shove it would it result in him just hanging on even longer to get his money back?

Aye losing money every year is the best way for him to get his money back..............

You think he'll sell at a loss then?

As soon as the wanker said that Poyet isn't going to be ready for the derby it was clear that NUFC is going to lose. Fuckin hate his stupid comments (especially in comparison to the way the team played). Unfortunately we seem to be stuck with him (and another nightmare waiting to happen with Kinnear taking over). I am so depressed  :sad: