What will it take to see Pardew get this sack?

Dokko

Part of me hopes we lost every single one of those games 0-6. Might just save us.

The debacle from November through January last season didn't shift him, losing the next three certainly won't.

If we're in the relegation zone in November after narrowly avoiding the drop last season he'll go.

Which sack? This sack?

http://www.trade-mart.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/10/image/1200x1200/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/e/hessian_potato_sack_1.jpg

Part of me hopes we lost every single one of those games 0-6. Might just save us.

The debacle from November through January last season didn't shift him, losing the next three certainly won't.

If we're in the relegation zone in November after narrowly avoiding the drop last season he'll go.

Hope your right mate.

Llambias used to say top 8 finish was the aim, the bookies had us to finish between 8th and 12th at the start of the season, and at the moment thats what he's on course to deliver.

He's absolutely nowhere near the sack. In fact he felt able to go on national tv and call his boss a big spoilt baby the other week without any apparent consequences.

Llambias used to say top 8 finish was the aim, the bookies had us to finish between 8th and 12th at the start of the season, and at the moment thats what he's on course to deliver.

He's absolutely nowhere near the sack. In fact he felt able to go on national tv and call his boss a big spoilt baby the other week without any apparent consequences.

That will change in the next 4 games.

3 points off the relegation zone  tells me something else

Last 25 games:

WWLWLWLLWLDLDWL  LDWWLLWDL

9 wins 4 draws 11 defeats

Consistent mid table form for the last 25 matches, only a little short of what's required of him.

IMO the only time he's been close was the Reading match immediately before that run, which was the last game in this sequence:

LLLLWLLWLLLDL

and possibly after the 0-6 v Liverpool.

If he plays the next 29 games like the last 25 I think he'll keep his job without too much trouble

Ashley f*cking off.... its going to be a long hard slog but we have all been here longer than he has and will still be here when he finally f*cks off.

I do question why so many would be happy with relegation though.... yes it would probably get rid of the c*nt known as Pardew but its not like it certain we would come straight back up like last time. If anything it would be the opposite and struggle to ever get promoted again.

We're similar to 08/09 imo. Managers shit (After Keegan), players couldn't give a flying fuck about club and owner's exactly the same. I don't think Ashley would take the gamble of us coming straight back up again.

Seriously though, Pardew will only get binned if we genuinely look like going down. Is there an international break early in February? It'd be then, just after not signing anyone.

Early March.

Seriously though, Pardew will only get binned if we genuinely look like going down. Is there an international break early in February? It'd be then, just after not signing anyone.

Early March.

That'll dee.