What will it take to see Pardew get this sack?

Dokko

I don't think I'd take relegation in any circumstances, like. If, in some parallel universe, we were offered 'relegation or more Pardew', I'd rather not choose the very thing we're trying to avoid. I know, I know, long-term-ism etc, but there's no guarantee we'd come straight back up. Clubs have been relegated from the Premier League and completely disintegrated. It's not worth the risk, especially with the gap between the divisions widening.

Let's be real. If Pardew was sacked they'd appoint Kinnear or find someone else who's useless and just as annoying.

As long as we're owned by Mike Ashley I'll just pray for not getting relegated every year. Changing managers won't be much help.

I don't think I'd take relegation in any circumstances, like. If, in some parallel universe, we were offered 'relegation or more Pardew', I'd rather not choose the very thing we're trying to avoid. I know, I know, long-term-ism etc, but there's no guarantee we'd come straight back up. Clubs have been relegated from the Premier League and completely disintegrated. It's not worth the risk, especially with the gap between the divisions widening.

As if we'd get an improvement at manager upon relegation too.

'We'  :lol: biggest joke of the day.  :lol:

Perhaps if we, you know, stopped going to games instead of asking him for a wave, shirtless.

I said I wouldn't go back till he'd gone after the 3-0. It's been tough (rarely) but I've managed it. Everyone should do the same. Stop supporting what spits at you in the face.

Exactly this.

Let's be real. If Pardew was sacked they'd appoint Kinnear or find someone else who's useless and just as annoying.

As long as we're owned by Mike Ashley I'll just pray for not getting relegated every year. Changing managers won't be much help.

That's it for me, like. If Pardew came out and resigned/was sacked this evening - there'd be a few seconds of "GETTIN!!!" - then I'd just be bricking it. I couldn't handle Joe Kinnear in the dugout again.

Perhaps if we, you know, stopped going to games instead of asking him for a wave, shirtless.

I said I wouldn't go back till he'd gone after the 3-0. It's been tough (rarely) but I've managed it. Everyone should do the same. Stop supporting what spits at you in the face.

Yep. I'm delighted I haven't spend a penny on these people since last May.

Probably being in the relegation zone at christmas will get him sacked, i dont think this game will

Ashley sees this as a close away loss, nothing more. We're still mid-table. Pardew isn't going anywhere for the time being.

That's it for me, like. If Pardew came out and resigned/was sacked this evening - there'd be a few seconds of "GETTIN!!!" - then I'd just be bricking it. I couldn't handle Joe Kinnear in the dugout again.

This, if Pardew gets sacked or doesn't get sacked we'll still be in the shit. It's lose lose.

If I knew then what I know now, I'd have taken relegation last season to see him off. I was desperate to stay up because I thought we'd tell the arsehole to f*** off.

I'd happily suffer a year of Championship football instead of having this incompetent b****** in charge for the next six f***ing years.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/34/Middlesbrough_crest.png/210px-Middlesbrough_crest.png

If I knew then what I know now, I'd have taken relegation last season to see him off. I was desperate to stay up because I thought we'd tell the arsehole to f*** off.

I'd happily suffer a year of Championship football instead of having this incompetent b****** in charge for the next six f***ing years.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/34/Middlesbrough_crest.png/210px-Middlesbrough_crest.png

:sadnod: And they're never coming back.

We were fortunate to have held onto so many of the 'right' players last time we went down, and have a bloke in the dugout who was an absolutely ideal overseer.

We lost Duff, Owen, Bassong, Martins, Viduka, Cacapa, Edgar and Gonzalez (:lol:) last time we went down. Every single departure was a welcome one, that time. There'd be an absolute exodus if we went down again, several of whom are better people than who fill August '09's exit list.

Losses and draws to december.. we will get tonked against the bigger teams the next few games but that will be "expected" by the hierachy. Its the slide after that which will do it.

The pressure will be too much. I know Ashley cares little about others opinions but I think the Fans, Press and most likely next the players turning on Pardew will push him out.

The bigget problem is that the whole club is so frustratingly un-ambitious. If we get a draw or half decent result in the next few games or we stick around mid table through December Pardew will stay. Bare minimum is perfect for Ashley. I wish it was that easy managing Newcastle in Champ Manager.

based on what? certainly not any evidence based in reality with Ashley in charge

based on what? certainly not any evidence based in reality with Ashley in charge

???

???

misread it completely sorry

All the stooges who put their name to that letter will now be as thick as thieves, Pardew is safe as houses .......................unless Palace come calling offering him more money.