Newcastle Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea - 02/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

Guest palnese

Chelsea have far too many midfielders.  Mourinho imo isn't the same manager from when he 1st arrived in the league.

They don't have the wide men like Robben and Duff. That's their biggest problem, imo.

I'll just add Chelsea to my ever growing list of clubs who we make look average/poor, Venky. Finally our performances of recent times get the result they deserve! Everytime I think we our playing our best football we come out the following game and play even better, superb stuff! People will start to take notice of us soon!

Not to be a dick, but you do post some utter horseshit.  All you need to do is stretch your memory back one week.

Chelsea have far too many midfielders.  Mourinho imo isn't the same manager from when he 1st arrived in the league.

They don't have the wide men like Robben and Duff. That's their biggest problem, imo.

Their biggest problem is that they have no Drogba or Anelka. They have enough midfielders and wide players to be winning matches like this.

Guest palnese

Their biggest problem is that they have no Drogba or Anelka. They have enough midfielders and wide players to be winning matches like this.

Well, everything was going through the middle today. If they had a proper wide man they could have hurt us.

And yet it's plain to everyone else that Lukaku could of filled that void :lol:

I'll just add Chelsea to my ever growing list of clubs who we make look average/poor, Venky. Finally our performances of recent times get the result they deserve! Everytime I think we our playing our best football we come out the following game and play even better, superb stuff! People will start to take notice of us soon!

Not to be a dick, but you do post some utter horseshit.  All you need to do is stretch your memory back one week.

He's just a WUM. Didn't say a word after the derby game.

Aye. They also don't have that Essien beast in the middle and a Drogba up front who would terrify any defence even when alone up top.

And yet it's plain to everyone else that Lukaku could of filled that void :lol:

Don't think he's the answer just yet either tbf, but he sure is better than the ones they have at their disposal.

Yeah, Oscar and co's 20 yarders weren't flying in the top corner like Borini's last week. Was plainly obvious that doesn't happen every week! We passed the ball well for a lot of the game last week, just struggled to create. We created against City, we didn't score. We creates today and we did score, was a matter of time before we got our just rewards!

I don't really get where the fun is in being a football WUM. It's one thing taking the piss on the general chat banter bus, but you'd think after a positive result, you'd be happy cos you won, rather than happy because you get to antagonise some randoms on the Internet?

Very odd.

Yeah, Oscar and co's 20 yarders weren't flying in the top corner like Borini's last week. Was plainly obvious that doesn't happen every week! We passed the ball well for a lot of the game last week, just struggled to create. We created against City, we didn't score. We creates today and we did score, was a matter of time before we got our just rewards!

Brett do us a favour and take your face for a shite. You're a clueless cretin who actually makes this forum a worse place.

Didn't say a word? More like got slaughtered for saying we didn't deserve to lose and got outdone by a wonder goal and it can happen in football. Glad the lads bounced straight back midweek and today, they deserve it for their first class attitude they are given us.

Didn't say a word? More like got slaughtered for saying we didn't deserve to lose and got outdone by a wonder goal and it can happen in football. Glad the lads bounced straight back midweek and today, they deserve it for their first class attitude they are given us.

You forgot to do your trademark exclamation mark!

You stayed offline for at least a day :lol:

WUM.