Tottenham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

For all our impressive play btw, Krul has still had to made two or three really good saves. The worry is if they step on the gas because it's not like they're not creating chances here.

That stop from Soldado was as good as I've seen this season.

Redknapp just said it's one he'd expect any keeper to save. :lol:

Redknapp is a clown who has no business discussing football

Aye his job is to be a whipping boy on In A League Of Their Own

People are frustrated because shola is sloppy when he had the ball.

Off the ball he's done well for me, he's even put in a shift.

We need to remember like Williamson Shola is a very limited football but he's done well today for me

This is so true. We have a habit of commenting on players as if we have Zlatan sitting on the bench waiting to come on in Shola's place..

For all our impressive play btw, Krul has still had to made two or three really good saves. The worry is if they step on the gas because it's not like they're not creating chances here.

That stop from Soldado was as good as I've seen this season.

Redknapp just said it's one he'd expect any keeper to save. :lol:

Redknapp is an idiot. A really tall keeper was at absolute full stretch to get a touch on it

Guest bimpy474

Shola's perfromance doesn't change or appear different just because we have no one on the bench ffs.

As our main forward away from home, his job is to hold it up and take pressure off us, he hasn't done that all. He's lost it, miscontrolled it and been utterly awful in possession.

Shola's perfromance doesn't change or appear different just because we have no one on the bench ffs.

As our main forward away from home, his job is to hold it up and take pressure off us, he hasn't done that all. He's lost it, miscontrolled it and been utterly awful in possession.

Agree.

Well Shola is doing what you expect him to do, he's been turd but he's in the side to give us that outlet and it works even if he hasn't been very good. He's playing his part certainly but would be nice if we had someone of a better standard out there who could do that job. You can see why he's being picked by Pards though.

He's a good laugh though.

We need to remember like Williamson Shola is a very limited football but he's done well today for me

This is so true. We have a habit of commenting on players as if we have Zlatan sitting on the bench waiting to come on in Shola's place..

Or we just expect Premier League players to be able to control a ball and make the simplest of passes. If anything Cisse is better off the ball than Shola so should've been starting, since Shola can't even hold up play.

Guest bimpy474

True, he does enjoy himself :lol:

:lol:

Or we just expect Premier League players to be able to control a ball and make the simplest of passes. If anything Cisse is better off the ball than Shola so should've been starting, since Shola can't even hold up play.

At the moment, not really... Cisse is playing like Shola used to in his younger days, i.e. Bambi on ice.