Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew always being singled out for talking down the club so just posting this for info - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25866676

Martinez doesn't do that nearly every week like Pardew does and i would say that is to put pressure on Stevenage, not give himself and his team an excuse if they lose.

Jesus, do people still not accept what our manager does.

Martinez on Monday:

"The second half I must admit the condition of the pitch didn't allow us to control the game in the way we wanted, to concede the goal in the manner that we did was unfortunate."

Pathetic excuses nearly every day of the week.

AYE MATE YOU'RE RIGHT

Guest bimpy474

Pardew always being singled out for talking down the club so just posting this for info - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25866676

Martinez doesn't do that nearly every week like Pardew does and i would say that is to put pressure on Stevenage, not give himself and his team an excuse if they lose.

Martinez on Monday:

"The second half I must admit the condition of the pitch didn't allow us to control the game in the way we wanted, to concede the goal in the manner that we did was unfortunate."

You're comparing a goal conceded in a game Everton didn't lose, against : Science, The Notting Hill Carnival, Spies, Other teams being in form, Not running fast enough, lack of Magic, Can't complete with sovereign states, His own team selections, Lack of height, Travelling, Difficult run of fixtures, Fatigue in October, Thank god we're not in the Europa league this season, Journalists, Congestion of the transfer market, Not enough fans, Fans being nervous, etc, etc, etc.

Well done, not sure if you're stupid or naive.

Pardew talks shit and makes excuses. Other managers also talk shit and make excuses, I don't think I'm churlsh in saying Pardew takes it to another level though. The amount of soundbites of him out there blaming anything other than himself is staggering, so much so that he actually came out and said "no more excuses" before making loads more excuses.

Ultimately I don't care if we're performing on the pitch.

Martinez on Monday:

You're comparing a goal conceded in a game Everton didn't lose, against : Science, The Notting Hill Carnival, Spies, Other teams being in form, Not running fast enough, lack of Magic, Can't complete with sovereign states, His own team selections, Lack of height, Travelling, Difficult run of fixtures, Fatigue in October, Thank god we're not in the Europa league this season, Journalists, Congestion of the transfer market, Not enough fans, Fans being nervous, etc, etc, etc.

Like claiming youre playing front foot football but camping on your own goal line,  that's quite a conflicting group of beliefs there

Guest bimpy474

Pardew talks shit and makes excuses. Other managers also talk shit and make excuses, I don't think I'm churlsh in saying Pardew takes it to another level though. The amount of soundbites of him out there blaming anything other than himself is staggering, so much so that he actually came out and said "no more excuses" before making loads more excuses.

About right I reckon, only the 'lets win for Mike' and constant transfer hawking get me miffed now. The excuses have become so many it's now comical.

Reckon our view of his level of gobshitery is skewed by the fact that we have to listen to his drivel every week, but this is a fair enough post.

As said, if the team is doing well, nobody gives a fuck.

Martinez on Monday:

Don't forget the classic 'tired from playing in midweek and rusty from not playing in midweek'.

Reckon our view of his level of gobshitery is skewed by the fact that we have to listen to his drivel every week, but this is a fair enough post.

As said, if the team is doing well, nobody gives a fuck.

has this season not proved, at least on N-O, that this is not the case?

Pardew talks s*** and makes excuses. Other managers also talk s*** and make excuses, I don't think I'm churlsh in saying Pardew takes it to another level though. The amount of soundbites of him out there blaming anything other than himself is staggering, so much so that he actually came out and said "no more excuses" before making loads more excuses.

As said, if the team is doing well, nobody gives a f***.

That would depends on how you define "doing well". If you mean being dumped out of both cups early on and having nothing to look forward to except boring negative football and potentially a top 8th place, then yeah we're doing well.

Guest bimpy474

Run faster has been omitted.

Nah, it was in my post HC, 'Not running fast enough' :lol:

Now, let's be fair, that's a frank admission of a weakness on our part!

Well yes, he used that rather than blame his own team selection and tactics at the time.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew talks s*** and makes excuses. Other managers also talk s*** and make excuses, I don't think I'm churlsh in saying Pardew takes it to another level though. The amount of soundbites of him out there blaming anything other than himself is staggering, so much so that he actually came out and said "no more excuses" before making loads more excuses.

As said, if the team is doing well, nobody gives a f***.

That would depends on how you define "doing well". If you mean being dumped out of both cups early on and having nothing to look forward to except boring negative football and potentially a top 8th place, then yeah we're doing well.

Now as a full time disliker of Pardew i will say it's not been like that too much this season. While i detest the dumb 2nd half's we keep having, the 1st half's are usually quite good and not at all boring. In those particular games.

I wonder if he ever listens back to his sound bites and thinks to himself "Fuck me, I'm a bullshitting bastard! How do I get away with it?" Or if he's that self-ignorant that he believes his own lies? Strikes me as being a full on narcissistic prick.

I wonder if he ever listens back to his sound bites and thinks to himself "Fuck me, I'm a bullshitting bastard! How do I get away with it?" Or if he's that self-ignorant that he believes his own lies? Strikes me as being a full on narcissistic prick.

No chance, he's far too devious to not know what he and Mike are achieving together.

No chance, he's far too devious to not know what he and Mike are achieving together.

Just because the bloke wears glasses occasionally, you're not going to fool me into thinking he's clever enough to be knowingly devious like that. :lol:

The guy's is a good manager in the greater scheme of things, but strikes me as a decent unsubtle reactionary, and not someone with the nous of a Mourinho or a Ferguson to be playing mind games (even on the supporters).