Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

says something when even lee ryder takes the piss out of you:

"Newcastle have not lost three derbies on the spin since the 20th century. It would be interesting to see in which era Jose Mourinho would place this performance after branding West Ham’s tactics as “football from the19th century” this week"

"Thank God we're not playing in Europe next season"

"I couldn't care less if Arsenal beat us 4-0 next week"

"Our fans should thank him because we are not as affluent as some other clubs"

A few of my personal faves, off the top of my head.

Aye,  stuff like that I can understand being criticised.

:thup: Fair do's.

Why do you give a shit if people are quoting Pardew in order to make him look like a gormless twat? Aren't you missing the point that he is one?

Because I'm not a gormless twat that just shouts at the sky over anything and everything.  Raging at EVERYTHING leads to the likes of other gormless twats like Garth Crooks popping up on my telly saying he can't understand what Newcastle fans are moaning about, they're in 8th!!

Those other ones Interpolic has mentioned are real cringe inducing fuck-wittery and should shame him.  Anyone else have any others?  Got an article idea based on his top ten.

says something when even lee ryder takes the piss out of you:

"Newcastle have not lost three derbies on the spin since the 20th century. It would be interesting to see in which era Jose Mourinho would place this performance after branding West Ham’s tactics as “football from the19th century” this week"

Is he aware that 'the 20th century' was only 15 years ago.

He probably needed to add 'early' if he wanted to go along that line.

Guest neesy111

The thing that pissed me off mostly was how little he changed it at HT.  2-0 down, absolutely pathetic performance for the 1st 45 mins and what does he do 1 change to switch it 442.  If that had been a decent manager, they at least would had gambled with changing it big time.  If we had lost 4-0 but gave it a go would had been better than the damp squib that was the 2nd half, we were better but marginally and I still can't remember a save the mackems GK had to male.

Why do you give a shit if people are quoting Pardew in order to make him look like a gormless twat? Aren't you missing the point that he is one?

Because I'm not a gormless twat that just shouts at the sky over anything and everything.  Raging at EVERYTHING leads to the likes of other gormless twats like Garth Crooks popping up on my telly saying he can't understand what Newcastle fans are moaning about, they're in 8th!!

Those other ones Interpolic has mentioned are real cringe inducing fuck-wittery and should shame him.  Anyone else have any others?  Got an article idea based on his top ten.

Well there are those quotes about how the idea of Newcastle fans having high expectations was a myth perpetuated by the Southern media, a point he has completely contradicted a few times when he's been under the cosh a bit.

Guest Roger Kint

I assumed Big Geordie was on rather than Pardew!

Ah right, any hope of him squirming is gone for another week i guess

Lets please try & keep our transfer policy (Nothing to do with nor influenced by Pardew the employee in any way shape or form it seems) separate from the woeful tactical dunce that is Pardew the manager.

Guest neesy111

Lets please try & keep our transfer policy.

You mean the one that leaves Shola Ameobi as your 2nd choice striker?  No thanks.

Keep the scouting, ditch the policy.

Guest Roger Kint

You mean the one that leaves Shola Ameobi as your 2nd choice striker?  No thanks.

Well done, you almost managed to read his post there

Pardew is the key apologist and for the regime let's not forget that. His primary function is to silver tongue his way out of tricky moments. All that has happened is that the Mail journalist has asked some tough questions and he wasn't ready for it and was actually surprised and tongue tied by it. However it's the closest he's come to criticising the regime without actually coming out with it.

I know we were unlucky in some ways that we were missing our strikers and were left with only Shola up front, but it's worth bearing in mind that Sunderland only had a useless lumbering forward as well in Altidore. The difference though is that their manager set his side up in a formation which still manufactured chances. Bardsley storming into our penalty area to win the pen was a good example. Their full backs were pushing forward aggressively throughout the game which is food for thought.

:pardsgrin:

Pardew is the key apologist and for the regime let's not forget that. His primary function is to silver tongue his way out of tricky moments. All that has happened is that the Mail journalist has asked some tough questions and he wasn't ready for it and was actually surprised and tongue tied by it. However it's the closest he's come to criticising the regime without actually coming out with it.

He's sort of touched on it before, I was surprised he got away with these comments as I honestly thought he might get reprimanded/binned for them:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-gets-confused-and-upset-with-football-claims-magpies-manager-alan-pardew-8878591.html

Guest neesy111

You do like reminding many people on here about not reading posts. Well done you, well done.

He's sort of touched on it before, I was surprised he got away with these comments as I honestly thought he might get reprimanded/binned for them:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-gets-confused-and-upset-with-football-claims-magpies-manager-alan-pardew-8878591.html

I'm of the view that Ashley would like to get rid of Pardew but he wants him to walk rather than be sacked. The compensation is said to be around £10m to Pardew if he is fired. That sort of sum will definitely make Mike's eyes water.