Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Pardew read Souness, Roeder and Allardyce. A man who should never have been appointed and will never be good enough for this club.

But has already lasted longer than both of those two put together.

Just bounces from one gameplan to another. You could be 'kind' and say it's just because he's reactionary - but he isn't. He's just clueless. He's a poor manager who is limited to a particular type of football. And it's a particular type of football that he has never been able to employ - because he doesn't get to pick the players we buy. That's not to say he isn't complicit in the transfer policy, so fuck him.

Just bounces from one gameplan to another. You could be 'kind' and say it's just because he's reactionary - but he isn't. He's just clueless. He's a poor manager who is limited to a particular type of football. And it's a particular type of football that he has never been able to employ - because he doesn't get to pick the players we buy. That's not to say he isn't complicit in the transfer policy, so fuck him.

Been saying that from his first season in charge tbh. The only gameplan he really knows and understands is route one and that's why it keeps reappearing every time he starts to feel the pressure.

"Davide Santon's midfield performance [against Chelsea] . . . forget about what it looked like to the naked eye, his stats were very good, which is great news. It gives us a player we can put in there now."

Might as well watch games live on WhoScored rather than going to SJP.

That can't be real. :lol:

Guest Dontooner

His win ratio is going down rapidly.

who cares he finished 5th and should be given more time. We cant do better then Pardew anyway...

How can anyone write such cowardly excuses for him week in and week out?

Guest bimpy474

This cunt is setting all kinds of records for us, nice none of them are in our favour.

What an utter cunt. Please just fuck off you cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

I keep surprising myself by how much more capable I am of being more and more desperate for him to be sacked. I hate him more than any manager in our history.

"Davide Santon's midfield performance [against Chelsea] . . . forget about what it looked like to the naked eye, his stats were very good, which is great news. It gives us a player we can put in there now."

Might as well watch games live on WhoScored rather than going to SJP.

That can't be real. :lol:

Oh it is. I have to say I'm enjoying the match tonight though.

http://i.imgur.com/gaDHvsL.png

http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

Guest Dontooner

"But we play well in parts and we are going to face weaker teams in weeks to come".

"We are 8th"

"Remy is back the next game"

Cowards tend snuggle up to one another....how could anyone defend this clueless manager is beyond me.

"But we play well in parts and we are going to face weaker teams in weeks to come".

"We are 8th"

"Remy is back the next game"

Cowards tend snuggle up to one another....how could anyone defend this clueless manager is beyond me.

9th now though and falling.