Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's bullet-proof it looks like.  I'd like him gone immediately but I just can't see it. I felt passive watching the goals go in last night. Weird feeling

The thing that hits me hardest is that he's not even under any pressure. How can he not be under pressure?

Simple answer is that it doesn't look as bad because we're still 9th, I guess.

He's bullet-proof it looks like.  I'd like him gone immediately but I just can't see it. I felt passive watching the goals go in last night. Weird feeling

The thing that hits me hardest is that he's not even under any pressure. How can he not be under pressure?

Exactly, Souness was under pressure as soon as he took the job on.  Pardew bemoans the fans being either uber high or uber low, he has tasted nothing of the pressure Souness had went through.

Guest Roger Kint

Laudrup or Di Matteo would be ok.  Paul Jewell or Lawrie Sanchez would not.  Such a shame as there was a plethora of decent managers out of work in the summer.

Laudrup was ready to walk in the summer over the Bony deal, what chances of him making it to our first game?

Laudrup or Di Matteo would be ok.  Paul Jewell or Lawrie Sanchez would not.  Such a shame as there was a plethora of decent managers out of work in the summer.

Laudrup was ready to walk in the summer over the Bony deal, what chances of him making it to our first game?

Hatem can sit on him so he can't get away.

He slimes right into Ashley's way of thinking and we're not going down. So that's fine by the owner.

Until Ashley leaves Pardew will be here, unless he goes on his on doing. All this yearning for Pardew to be sacked is completely justified but it's not going to happen.

Exactly, Souness was under pressure as soon as he took the job on.  Pardew bemoans the fans being either uber high or uber low, he has tasted nothing of the pressure Souness had went through.

All true, but the owner then wanted success, albeit in a rather clumsy and trigger happy manner. That ownership is universes different from this one.

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder if Pardew/ Ashley think we are creatures of unrealistic expectations?

We are being unrealistic tbh, expecting both of them to put the club first for a change. Pair of cockweasels

You mean to tell me this guy is still in a job?

He'll no doubt be in all of the papers begging for more time and stability.

The man has no shame and no morals. Just wants to be in the job so he's in the spotlight, on TV every week, and he gets a paid wage.

This guy will never thrive in anything other than say Big Brother, he belongs on a reality TV car crash of a programme.

He's a horrid thing.

Opposing boss Tim Sherwood had set out to keep the St James’ faithful quiet.

He said afterwards: “I impressed on the boys that we needed to press them high up the field and try to win the ball back and not let them pass the ball forward and get it to their players in advanced areas.

“They moved it back to their goalie quite often and we nicked it back from them and when we got it back from them, I just felt we could keep it from them, and that’s what we did.

“It gets very frustrating for any crowd to see that.”

Out-thought by another rookie. What a fucking embarrassment this clown is.