Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I the only person who thinks that the 100k is a farce and not true at all? I mean there's no way anyone can verify the payment is actually made. All we have is the club's statement and we all know how truthful that has been in the past. Mike and Pardew are the perfect fit for each other that I wouldn't be surprise if Pardew actually doesn't pay the fine or pays the fine but then the club returns the money through some sort of bonus or gratuity that nobody can detect. It's not like this amount is going to come out in the accounts or financial records. It's just a way for the club to claim mitigation when the FA decides on their own punishment. The truth is that there is nothing Pardew can do that will get him the sack except for openly questioning Mike's policies (which is why the pussy doesn't) and perhaps getting us relegated (even that's not a certainty).

Exactly right. It's a motion to take some heat out of the situation and to mitigate any FA action.

I highly doubt that money will ever change hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDxT-D5sXf8

9.10 in. Can just picture it. :lol:

Loved Gouffran diving straight in to defend the management team in the inter bench handbags. Even if you aren't a fan if Pardew i think it is pretty difficult to argue he has completely 'lost the dressing room'

I know Pardew is a c*** but he is our c*** at very least so glad that Gouffran was there help Pardew out in that situation.

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton  15h

Seen Pardew incident. As per usual. Massively over-hyped...

Don't let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there.

Got a lot of time for Pardew. Regardless of what people think, he is a top manager. One of the best I've worked with.

As I see it he crossed the line & quite rightly was sent off & humbly apologised later. I would have been satisfied if that.

But if anyone is suggesting to me that it was a "head but", then they clearly have never either head butted someone nor been subjected to one. It's a sad reflection on the way society works nowardays that people are falling over themselves to throw the knife in just to be heard (Souness & Savage somehow becoming sage-like thinkers whose opinions people should stand up & take notice of...fuckin hell man) when in my view, he's apologised, they've accepted it.....move on, nothing more to see here.

As much as I think he's a s**** tactician & we could do so much better for a manager, this isn't a reason to sack him (three mackem defeats on the bounce convinced me he should go mind)& frankly the way some people are running around like playground grass's trying to fuel is all too symptomatic of the uber precious offended t***s some people let themselves be.

If it hasn't already, it will turn into a feeding frenzy & the press will hound him out so for once I'll give the club credit for their prompt pr "fine" though you just know it won't end there.

Guest neesy111

Don't let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there.

Got a lot of time for Pardew. Regardless of what people think, he is a top manager. One of the best I've worked with.

Yeap, as Joey Barton is the preacher of morals in football.  You complete clown.

Guest Roger Kint

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26398764

As for the suggestion that he will now stick to his seat and send assistant John Carver, someone hardly known as a shrinking violet on the touchline himself, out to deliver the orders, this is nonsensical.

I was amused when Pardew suggested that.

The look on his face when he said it was almost as a threat than anything else 'Ban me and it will really start to kick off'

Do people still give him any notice? A nothing player in the Championship. Ironic thing is if he'd signed the 3 year deal on offer that summer rather than follow the pound signs at QPR, he'd still be playing under his beloved Pardew. Can't stand him.

Yeap, as Joey Barton is the preacher of morals in football.  You complete clown.

Nick Griffin ‏@NickyG  15h

Say what you like about Adolph; at least he was good at speeches and looked smart. Not like Ed Milliband, or Bob Geldof the scruffy twat.

David Moseley@RaveyDaveyMoseley 17h

Addy was a good lad. Remember that next time you take a trip in your VW on the motorway that he invented.

Apologies and words are wind; when you consider his track record will suggest he'll do something similarly 'passionate again'. I really can't fathom how people are defending him on facebook. 'Not that bad.' 'Players do it' It's abhorrent in someone who is supposed to be the stewarding the club.

Not seen the match, highlights or even read much about this but I'm fucking appalled that the main representative of our club has behaved like this. Actually head-butting a player, for goodness sake. What a bloody disgrace. I'm all for passion and stuff, absolutely. But, man, for fucks sake. Can't abide the bloke. 

This really is typical modern overreaction, mainly from the mainstream Sun headlining media.

Did someone really just compare Pardew to Hitler?

The scumbag hasn't got the balls to be Hitler, and he only had one.

This really is typical modern overreaction, mainly from the mainstream Sun headlining media.

I do wonder what your upbringing was like if you feel this is an overreaction :lol:

The kind where, on a football pitch occasionally people square up to each other. Especially if said person had just shoved the other out of the way.

As said before, all I do is try and put myself in the situation.

Doesn't make it right, doesn't change the fact Pardew is a mediocre shit sprouting manager playing mostly hoof-it football, but on this alone its being blown way overboard.