Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Even mackems on my FB are saying our club and fans dont deserve to have him dragging us down anymore, he should get life inside for that alone never mind sacked  :lol:

People over-reacting? :lol:

He stuck a feeble nut on someone for no reason, if it wasn't so funny I'd probably be lamenting his actions too, as it happened this was a rare highlight in an otherwise rubbish season.

Sums it all up 100% for me (without the need to ramble)

Why are so people talking about this 'shine'  being taken away from our win? 

What f***ing shine?  Goes to show how high our f***ing expectations have become.  Beating f***ing Hull is now considered a f***ing 'shine'.

Come off it, we played well, scored four away from home for the first time in ages and won. And barely anyone's talking about it.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Its sickening what he did.  Im never taking my kids to a soccer match again.

:lol:

Why are people raging about it not really being a headbutt and being blown out of proportion? It's not about how much contact he made, it was an unprovoked attack, yes Meyler shouldn't have pushed him but the player had walked away and the incident was all but over. Pardew went after him and reinstigated it. It was aggressive and there was intent there regardless of whether he hit him with any power or not, that's indefensible.

Utterly unprofessional and utterly embarrassing.

What f***ing shine?  Goes to show how high our f***ing expectations have become.  Beating f***ing Hull is now considered a f***ing 'shine'.

Come off it, we played well, scored four away from home for the first time in ages and won. And barely anyone's talking about it.

Other than our own fans, you expect people to talk about us beating Hull? 

It was a very stupid thing to do but as usual in football (not just us) there has been a massive overreaction to it. My lass headbutted me about 4 times harder this morning re-enacting it but I haven't filed a police report or requested a restraining order yet, probably won't even make the local papers.

It was a very stupid thing to do but as usual in football (not just us) there has been a massive overreaction to it. My lass headbutted me about 4 times harder this morning re-enacting it but I haven't filed a police report or requested a restraining order yet, probably won't even make the local papers.

To be honest why does it bother people why Pardew's head butt get so much attention.

Is it because we know the truth? That this is only way we will be making the back pages for a long long time.

Guest JamesyJazz

To be honest why does it bother people why Pardew's head butt get so much attention.

Is it because we know the truth? That this is only way we will be making the back pages for a long long time.

Why didn't he,Pardew,just slink up to Meyler from behind and dig his finger into his eye?Then some rich Russian dodgy dealin bastard would give him a job then all the British press and football pundits would fawn and cream their pants over every little word he utters?

Our manager head-butted a player in front of a global audience, I don't see how it's an over reaction.  Your lass has done the same thing to you today re-enacting what happened.  Pardew wasn't re-enacting anything, he stuck his header on an opposition player during a game of football when he lost control and he's probably lucky that he hasn't connected more and hurt the player.  The Hull player pushed Pardew but that shouldn't have been enough to cause the reaction and Pardew should have probably got out of the players way instead of being a prick and trying to slow down the throw-in.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like it and we would be going ape-shit if Bruce has done that to one of our players.  The bloke is an embarrassment to the club and he shouldn't be working for the club today after dragging our name through the mud like no manager before him.

Our manager head-butted a player in front of a global audience, I don't see how it's an over reaction.  Your lass has done the same thing to you today re-enacting what happened.  Pardew wasn't re-enacting anything, he stuck his header on an opposition player during a game of football when he lost control and he's probably lucky that he hasn't connected more and hurt the player.  The Hull player pushed Pardew but that shouldn't have been enough to cause the reaction and Pardew should have probably got out of the players way instead of being a prick and trying to slow down the throw-in.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like it and we would be going ape-shit if Bruce has done that to one of our players.  The bloke is an embarrassment to the club and he shouldn't be working for the club today after dragging our name through the mud like no manager before him.

We just have very different definitions of a headbutt. As I said, what Pardew did was wrong and very stupid in the same way Remy was. Talk of hurting the player, ffs! :lol: It was closer to sexual assault than physical.

Well it was a Premier League game and we won 4-1, so yeah. Just like people talked about all the other results this weekend, including the top club beating the bottom club.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like it and we would be going ape-s*** if Bruce has done that to one of our players.  The bloke is an embarrassment to the club and he shouldn't be working for the club today after dragging our name through the mud like no manager before him.

Absolutely this, the guy knows no bounds, just when you think we can't get any lower he finds new and imaginative ways to make us even more of an embarrassment. We just lurch from one embarrassment to the next with the odd decent game in between. We can't even celebrate a rare good game where we dominated for 90 whole minutes!!

Passion my fucking arse, where was that "passion" when we were getting fucking humped by the mackems for the third game straight. He's a fuckig fool.

You're talking about Hull as if beating them is a formality ???  They're a Premier League side and were playing at home..  Also we didn't just win we won 4-1 for fuck sake, its an excellent result worthy of a lot of praise.