Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People defending Pardew by giving players as an example is just absurd

You need help if you can't differentiate the expected behaviours from a manager

Players do this in the heat of the moment, which is why over the years there have been loads of "head butt's" involving players, yet how many times has a manager head butted a player on the touchline?

He's 52 years old, man. The same age as me dad.

Pardew is a total clown, not to mention he'd get chinned all over by Meyler.

Same goes for John Carver and that idiot goal keeping coach. They're all idiots.

The Facebook comments on the official club's post on this are :anguish:

"Don't fine him 100k pay him 100k, he showed fight and passion. Without Alan Pardew we would now be in the Championship or worse. What about the player pushing an older weaker man, the Hull player was a bully who Alan Pardew stood up to. I fully back Alan Pardew's actions."

20 likes

Why the fuck would anyone think we needed that kind of "fight and passion" at 3-1 and pretty comfortable :anguish:

Pardew's idiocy/actions today reflect the actions of an egotistical cunt - he has truly nailed down the definition of being one (if we were ever in doubt about it anyway). He's drawn attention away from a good away performance and has brought shame to the club. Fucking idiot, he has got off very lightly (so far).

The Facebook comments on the official club's post on this are :anguish:

"Don't fine him 100k pay him 100k, he showed fight and passion. Without Alan Pardew we would now be in the Championship or worse. What about the player pushing an older weaker man, the Hull player was a bully who Alan Pardew stood up to. I fully back Alan Pardew's actions."

20 likes

Why the f*** would anyone think we needed that kind of "fight and passion" at 3-1 and pretty comfortable :anguish:

wonder where these pardew lickers are after a bad result. Fight and passion shone through in front of the spam hampers didn't it. fucking dicks. I try to ignore the facebook comments like

Publicly fining him is a good move by Ashley, as it means that because the club have addressed the incident, the speculation about it being a sackable offence wll go away.

D'u reckon he's been fined? cynicism at its best (worst?) from me ha most people expected/hoped for the sack, the club had to be seen to do something (they were never gona sack him). Got off with it i reckon. I love a good conspiracy.

Pardew: "I put my head towards him to move him away from me".

So why did you take a few steps towards him in order to that when he wasn't anywhere near you?

Anyone who had any sense of self-respect despite doing that would hand in their resignation, instead this clown tries to make out as though it was some sort of act of self defence.

Good to see the self righteous holier than thou at it again.

Nice one guys, never even turned a stone in anger, you pillars of calm you.

Are you the same cunts that complain over Top Gear?

Sh** football, sh** excuses, sh** derby record, *s*** cup record, sh** headbutts, sh** accent, sh** hair, sh** music taste (you just know he likes T'pau, Brotherhood of Man and early Doctor Hook).

What a tw@t.

(obviously the 'early Hook' thing was a red herring. it was when they turned to disco that it all went wrong)  ;D

T'Pau :lol:

Guest exilim

It was a disgraceful reaction from a pretty nasty and slimy person. Once again we are the joke of the nation and once again we have been embarrassed. The manager of Newcastle United cannot be behaving like that in any context, it is an absolute disgrace. He doesn't deserve to lose his job over it, however. He needs a huge ban and fine though and warned any future indiscipline will result in his dismissal.

Really? Can't understand how a Newcastle supporter can be embarrassed with our manager. He was delaying the Hull player from taking his throw-in which also mean he's time-wasting and protecting our lead, that's in the best interest of our team's score and table ranking.

He did something wrong and a ban from FA is imminent. But guys, stop your negativity and start supporting our f***ing manager.

Look here mate, you're on f***ing glue and s*** to defend Pardew full-stop. Support or manager? Are you for real boy? Keep on smoking s***, punk. Outfuckingrageous bullshit statement. Deluded punk.

Supporting Pardew doesn't mean I acknowledge what he did was correct. On the contrary, I clearly mentioned that he did something wrong and a ban from FA is imminent.

^^ That above is a Outfuckingrageous bullshit statement? More like you are Outfuckingdrunk with a dozen lager.

So what do you suggest Mr. Jay Jay? Let's all start a riot outside the stadium right now. Pardew out! Change managers! No support from real fans! Let's get relegated again! Ashley out too if he doesn't sack Pardew!

Look here you punk, support your fucking manager or stop supporting the club full-stop.

What does this guy have to do to get sacked? s*** on Ashley's bare chest and call him 'filthy Mike'?

Actually he would probably like that.

Astounding he hasn't been sacked for this. In what other profession would the outcome be anything else if a manager headbutted a co-worker. Disgusting and he has got away with it YET AGAIN.

It was a disgraceful reaction from a pretty nasty and slimy person. Once again we are the joke of the nation and once again we have been embarrassed. The manager of Newcastle United cannot be behaving like that in any context, it is an absolute disgrace. He doesn't deserve to lose his job over it, however. He needs a huge ban and fine though and warned any future indiscipline will result in his dismissal.

Really? Can't understand how a Newcastle supporter can be embarrassed with our manager. He was delaying the Hull player from taking his throw-in which also mean he's time-wasting and protecting our lead, that's in the best interest of our team's score and table ranking.

He did something wrong and a ban from FA is imminent. But guys, stop your negativity and start supporting our f***ing manager.

Look here mate, you're on f***ing glue and s*** to defend Pardew full-stop. Support or manager? Are you for real boy? Keep on smoking s***, punk. Outfuckingrageous bullshit statement. Deluded punk.

Supporting Pardew doesn't mean I acknowledge what he did was correct. On the contrary, I clearly mentioned that he did something wrong and a ban from FA is imminent.

^^ That above is a Outfuckingrageous bullshit statement? More like you are Outfuckingdrunk with a dozen lager.

So what do you suggest Mr. Jay Jay? Let's all start a riot outside the stadium right now. Pardew out! Change managers! No support from real fans! Let's get relegated again! Ashley out too if he doesn't sack Pardew!

Look here you punk, support your f***ing manager or stop supporting the club full-stop.

:lol: Wow.

Am I the only person who thinks that the 100k is a farce and not true at all? I mean there's no way anyone can verify the payment is actually made. All we have is the club's statement and we all know how truthful that has been in the past. Mike and Pardew are the perfect fit for each other that I wouldn't be surprise if Pardew actually doesn't pay the fine or pays the fine but then the club returns the money through some sort of bonus or gratuity that nobody can detect. It's not like this amount is going to come out in the accounts or financial records. It's just a way for the club to claim mitigation when the FA decides on their own punishment. The truth is that there is nothing Pardew can do that will get him the sack except for openly questioning Mike's policies (which is why the pussy doesn't) and perhaps getting us relegated (even that's not a certainty).