Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think the reason I hate Pardew so much is because I know he's not going anywhere. With Souness / Allardyce / whoever else we've had who has been terrible we've always known that the board wouldn't let them underachieve for long. That they'd be out on their ear soon enough, so we never had to summon the kind of bile we get for this chump because the owner / board removed them first before it built up.

However now we know that not only is he incompetent, but his incompetence is in line with the owner's mediocre expectations of the club. There's no prospect of him leaving. No prospect of him being sacked. He's s*** and he's here forever.

Some hatred or dislike is understandable, but the level it gets to on this forum is honestly mental.

Leave then.

aye, actually this tbh - if you can't or won't see what the man is doing or how utterly inept he is at his job you're better off just fucking getting away man

see you, hope you enjoy something else and more importantly understand how it works, whatever it is you choose to watch

Some hatred or dislike is understandable, but the level it gets to on this forum is honestly mental.

Leave then.

aye, actually this tbh - if you can't or won't see what the man is doing or how utterly inept he is at his job you're better off just f***ing getting away man

see you, hope you enjoy something else and more importantly understand how it works, whatever it is you choose to watch

:anguish:

I hope he dies of AIDS. Slowly. Then I'll run him over in a truck to make sure. He's a cretinous helmet that doesn't deserve oxygen.

Leave then.

aye, actually this tbh - if you can't or won't see what the man is doing or how utterly inept he is at his job you're better off just fucking getting away man

This is like being picked last for the football team all over again. Luckily I had some therapy to deal with rejection.

Likewise, I liked him for a long time and is undoubtedly the third best manager we have had in the 28 years of my life.

But he seems to have cracked amongst all the madness, has perhaps lost the dressing room, lost the fans, and has to go.

I don't have an irrational hatred for him like others do, I just think we need a new manager next season.

That says more about you than others.

Last season was shit. On the basis of his 5th place I said Pardew deserved another crack at it this season. I was in two minds about him. I'm still there.

I don't care in the slightest about his press conference guff. Yes, he talks shite at times but it doesn't affect anything. I don't think he lacks ambition and I don't think he's had an easy job of it this season with the lack of signings and selling Cabaye.

Now that the excuses are out of the way; we've been absolutely shit at points this season. The 3, 4, and 5- nil scorelines are fucking embarrassing. The fact that Cisse still isn't scoring goals is fucking criminal. I've applauded Pardew at times for keeping Colo and Cabaye happy when they wanted to leave and still managing to get good performances out of them, but he deserves slating for the way Cisse still hasn't got his confidence back. I'm happy with us not having a massive turnover of players so long as the players we're hanging on to are playing well. Cisse is a good striker. He has been everywhere he's played. He's a talented player with a good attitude. If we can't somehow get him firing again then Pardew has to answer for that.

There are no excuses. Ashley isn't at fault for not signing a couple of new strikers to replace him. Understandably he seems to want to use the players he has already forked out for. The buck stops with Pardew there. Such a waste.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt with Ben Arfa. HBA has always had attitude problems. It worked in our favour when we signed him, but I'm fully prepared to accept that he might not be worthy of a starting spot right now. However, it's Pardew's job to get him to a point where he is a first-team player and utilise the talent he obviously has. If/when HBA leaves, if he starts looking like a magician again then Pardew needs shooting.

The embarrassing touchline stuff doesn't help him any. I don't know how anyone is supposed to take him seriously as a professional football manager when he doesn't behave like one.

The way the season has fizzled out and our performances declined is somewhat understandable but it's Pardew's job to make sure that doesn't happen. Even if for no other reason that to avoid slipping into a losing mentality.

I'm happy with the kids getting a run out for the cups. I wish they were performing better when they get that chance but Pardew can hardly be blamed for that. Not every kid is going to make it, however the club needs to identify which players are gash a lot earlier. We shouldn't have 22 year olds that we're hoping will break through. It's too late at that point. Again, not going to blame Pardew for that directly, just another thing to gripe about.

I don't know. Our league finish is respectable. Some of the performances have been respectable. But we're too inconsistent. The circus around his touchline antics, his poor choice of coaching staff, and his inability to motivate some of our quality players mean I'm starting to lean towards the PARDEW OUT side of things.

The only problem is, I have absolutely zero confidence that we'll sign a better manager if Pardew goes. It's probably better the devil we know.

Get in! :lol: an Ian W special, as vintage as Undertaker walking on the top rope at 'mania!

Couldn't hold it in any longer :lol:

Get in! :lol: an Ian W special, as vintage as Undertaker walking on the top rope at 'mania!

Couldn't hold it in any longer :lol:

I didn't bring it up, someone was already discussing the level of hatred for Pardew.

Pleased I'm known as the voice of reason though :pow:

Benefit of what doubt over Ben Arfa?  Frankly I couldn't give a fuck if he rapes Pardews cat and pisses in his fuel tank every day.  I don't care what his attitude is off the pitch, I can see with my own eyes that he creates chances when he's on the pitch so he should be starting.

Benefit of what doubt over Ben Arfa?  Frankly I couldn't give a fuck if he rapes Pardews cat and pisses on his car every day.  I don't care what his attitude is off the pitch, I can see with my own eyes that he creates chances when he's on the pitch so he should be starting.

He creates chances for us and the opposing team because he isn't very disciplined. Sometimes he'll take the extra few touches and do something magical. Other times he's running down dead ends.

I understand why some fans like him playing, but I also understand why a coach might be reluctant to play him.

Guest neesy111

I'm happy with the kids getting a run out for the cups.

That didn't even happen this season, we had a strong team out for the FA cup.

Guest neesy111

Ben Arfa is a match winner, the more match winners you have in your team = more chances of winning games.

The only other one we have is Remy.

Yes Ben Arfa can be consistent but he's a far better bet on the wing than either Sissoko and Gouffran.

Benefit of what doubt over Ben Arfa?  Frankly I couldn't give a fuck if he rapes Pardews cat and pisses on his car every day.  I don't care what his attitude is off the pitch, I can see with my own eyes that he creates chances when he's on the pitch so he should be starting.

He creates chances for us and the opposing team because he isn't very disciplined. Sometimes he'll take the extra few touches and do something magical. Other times he's running down dead ends.

I understand why some fans like him playing, but I also understand why a coach might be reluctant to play him.

When does he create chances for the other team?  I mean give me examples beyond the amount of times the likes of Gouffran or Tiote or numerous other players give the ball away and create chances for the other team.  Sorry man its a myth that he loses it so much more than other players.  Of course he's going to lose the ball a bit more than the average because he takes chances to create things, but he doesn't mis place passes nearly as much as some and when he loses the ball at least it happens with a purposes behind it and he's certainly not losing it regularly in dangerous area's.  As for running down dead ends, at his worst he pushes forward and actually threatens the opposition (how many times does Sissoko run down dead ends but with no real intent or purpose).  Against Palace he came on and created more chances in 30 minutes than most had all game, three clear cut chances one of which we won the game from.  Against Everton he came on on created our only real chance up till that point and that was 57 minutes in, laid it on a plate for Anita after some great skill and that should have gotten us back into the game.  But nah forget that Pardew subbed him during a game again so the scapegoat can't be trusted, unlike that realiable lad Gouffran who in the same game passed the ball right accross our area and gave Southampton a clear run on goal which they should really have scored from, but he stays on the pitch despite giving it away, doing nothing down the other end and generally being shit, because he's one of Pards good tacklers.