Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't handle the comments on the chronicle Facebook. Literally can't

Was reading an article about the situation on the BBC website and the comments section was absolutely :anguish:

Had to just close the browser and step outside to regain my composure

I'm currently on there (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27200000) trying to reason with people but there are some absolute C8nts on there basically blaming Newcastle fans for being the fundamental issue. They are obviously enjoying being WUMs but it's making my blood boil!!!

Fair play to you LV, I just wouldn't have the patience for it tbh. At least on here (even though we have a few differing views) we're all coming from the same place, have the same hopes and desires etc but some of the WUMs on there and their comments were making my blood turn to magma  :lol: I would have got an insta-ban without question.

Patronising bunch of WUM cunts, basically "know your place, sit down and shut up" type thing

:rant:

I can't handle the comments on the chronicle Facebook. Literally can't

Was reading an article about the situation on the BBC website and the comments section was absolutely :anguish:

Had to just close the browser and step outside to regain my composure

I'm currently on there (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27200000) trying to reason with people but there are some absolute C8nts on there basically blaming Newcastle fans for being the fundamental issue. They are obviously enjoying being WUMs but it's making my blood boil!!!

Fair play to you LV, I just wouldn't have the patience for it tbh. At least on here (even though we have a few differing views) we're all coming from the same place, have the same hopes and desires etc but some of the WUMs on there and their comments were making my blood turn to magma  :lol: I would have got an insta-ban without question.

Patronising bunch of WUM c***s, basically "know your place, sit down and shut up" type thing

:rant:

I know, I dont know why I am doing it. Cant help myself but it's going to give me a coronary if I dont stop!

Guest neesy111

People defending him on the chron's Facebook :anguish:

That page is grim. Aside from the people off here basically

Mostly women defending him.  :hmm:

I'm doing a presentation course today and tomorrow, I fucking crumble every time I get up in front of people so I'm trying to sort it out.  Today was fucking horrible.

Anyway, need to make a presentation in front of a camera and a room full of people tomorrow morning and the course leader wants me to do it about something I feel strongly about, so I'm telling them why I want this cunt sacked.  3 sections - Pardew's Tactics, Pardew's Failures, Pardew's Excuses.

Need to start with an anecdote so going to say "I'm going to start with a story about Sir Bobby Robson.  Robson was a fantastic manager, who managed both England and the team I support, Newcastle.  In his later years he became forgetful and mixed things up sometimes.  One such example is when he was staying in a hotel with the England team while England manager, came downstairs for breakfast and saw his captain Bryan Robson.  He greeted his captain by saying "Hello Bobby".  Bryan Robson looked confused and went "I'm Bryan.  You're Bobby!"  That was typical of Bobby Robson and an example of why players and fans loved him, unlike the current Newcastle manager Alan Pardew.  I'll be talking to you this morning about why I want that fucking cunt sacked".

Howay the presentation, Pardew out.

Guest neesy111

Did football exist before cabaye joined us, because apparently it didn't according to those mongs on Facebook.

I'm doing a presentation course today and tomorrow, I fucking crumble every time I get up in front of people so I'm trying to sort it out.  Today was fucking horrible.

Anyway, need to make a presentation in front of a camera and a room full of people tomorrow morning and the course leader wants me to do it about something I feel strongly about, so I'm telling them why I want this cunt sacked.  3 sections - Pardew's Tactics, Pardew's Failures, Pardew's Excuses.

Need to start with an anecdote so going to say "I'm going to start with a story about Sir Bobby Robson.  Robson was a fantastic manager, who managed both England and the team I support, Newcastle.  In his later years he became forgetful and mixed things up sometimes.  One such example is when he was staying in a hotel with the England team while England manager, came downstairs for breakfast and saw his captain Bryan Robson.  He said "Hello Bobby".  Bryan Robson looked confused and went "I'm Bryan.  You're Bobby!"  That was typical of Bobby Robson and an example of why players and fans loved him, unlike the current Newcastle manager Alan Pardew.  I'll be talking to you this morning about why I want that fucking cunt sacked".

P45DUE

I had to go the crons fb page and post a positive well done type of comment after reading the comments about it on here. Was shocked at the total heads buried opinions of loads of them on it, knew there were a few out there but fuck sake!!  Depressing as hell.

"No plans to replace" him according to tomorrows Echo.

Doesn't mean he won't go. "No plans" would be the standard m.o. under this regime. He'll be abruptly fired and we'll run around in hair on fire mode and eventually settle on Gerry Francis.

Need to start with an anecdote so going to say "I'm going to start with a story about Sir Bobby Robson.  Robson was a fantastic manager, who managed both England and the team I support, Newcastle.  In his later years he became forgetful and mixed things up sometimes.  One such example is when he was staying in a hotel with the England team while England manager, came downstairs for breakfast and saw his captain Bryan Robson.  He said "Hello Bobby".  Bryan Robson looked confused and went "I'm Bryan.  You're Bobby!"  That was typical of Bobby Robson and an example of why players and fans loved him, unlike the current Newcastle manager Alan Pardew.  I'll be talking to you this morning about why I want that fucking cunt sacked".

P45DUE

:lol: Fuck you man, baby steps.

Christine Wisher

Are you trying to drive this man to suicide? OK he may have messed up, but he is only half the story. It can't all be his fault. It's easy to blame the manager if the team plays s***e. They have to carry some of the responsibility, and remember - it's just a game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's, incredibly, one of the more sensible posts. :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-spend-transfers-summer-push-3475472

Newcastle WILL spend on transfers this summer to push further into top 10 insists Mike Ashley

Apr 29, 2014 20:53 

By Simon Bird

Toon haven't signed a single player on a permanent deal in 18 months but controversial owner intends to be very busy in the coming close-season

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has insisted he is ready to spend money in the summer to get Alan Pardew's squad back on track.

The Sports Direct tycoon has conceded that proper investment is needed to stop the end of season slump continuing into next season.

Senior figures at all levels of the club have been told the Magpies are likely to be among the major spenders, outside the cash-rich top four.

Newcastle will not have signed a player on a permanent deal for 18 months when the summer transfer window opens.

They are bottom of the Premier League spending table over the last five years accruing a surplus of £45million by one estimate.

With the £16million from the sale of Yohan Cabaye deal unspent, and the club making a profit, Ashley has told his employees that he needs to protect the club with fresh investment to push it further into the top ten.

Some Newcastle players are also convinced that boss Pardew will be allowed to head the major rebuilding job - to include recruiting two strikers, a top play-maker and a number of English recruits with experience of the league.

Pardew's position has been badly undermined by a run of 14 defeats in 19 games, and a goal drought that has seen only ten goals scored in the league this year.

Newcastle are on their worst run of defeats in the top flight since 1987 and Pardew was subjected to chanting by the 2,000 strong away following during the dire loss at Arsenal on Monday night.

However Ashley has spoken to players in the last month with words of encouragement about next season, and chief scout Graham Carr is actively lining up deals which the club hope will come off quickly.

Pardew has repeatedly insisted he is going to be backed, and said yesterday: "I'm looking at the job as a long-term opportunity for myself. That's how you have to focus."

Club officials admit that Pardew and his side need a win against relegation-threatened Cardiff on Saturday to blow away the gloom before the summer break.

Newcastle though have failed to score in 39 per cent of their home games this season, and have not netted in 77 per cent of games when Loic Remy has not played.

Pardew said: "The fans have seen us lose again and they are not happy. I have to respect that.

"All I can do as a manager is make sure I do this job to the best of my ability. We have been top 10 all year. This recent run is not something I am hiding from.

"We have to finish in the top 10. If Cardiff think it is important for them on Saturday, trust me, it is important for our fans we win."

Christine Wisher

Are you trying to drive this man to suicide? OK he may have messed up, but he is only half the story. It can't all be his fault. It's easy to blame the manager if the team plays s***e. They have to carry some of the responsibility, and remember - it's just a game.

:lol: It's a bit of well over-due stick Christine, you daft bint.

Christine Wisher

I definitely stand by my comment.

Guest neesy111

Did I imagine Kevin Keegan getting a midfield of Geremi, Butt and Barton playing good football?  Because apparently that has nothing to do with managers.

Christine Wisher

:lol: It's a bit of well over-due stick Christine, you daft bint.

That said, it would be a fucking result if the cunt didn't wake up tomorrow morning. :thup:

P45DUE

:lol: Fuck you man, baby steps.

Ah man  :lol:, it was an attempt at a double play on words, it's the Chron headline and you might get sacked if you use the words "fucking cunt" in a presentation.

Thought it was mint meself :okay: