Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

using the colour of his skin to have a go back is 100% wrong. And not understandable at all.

:lol:

Nobody contested either of those points. It's his reaction to it I have the problem with.

I understand what you were saying, what i was getting at, was that it says more about the person using the racist abuse than it does about Collymore.

Don't be fucking stupid man. Seriously, just don't be fucking stupid. There's a massive difference between deliberately provoking a reaction about football and being a bonafide racist. Honestly man, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You've either totally missed the point or you're having one of those 'off days'. I'll leave you to it. It's pretty obvious that even a piece of human garbage like Stan Collymore doesn't deserve to be treated any different because of race, but he's in no strong position to be incensed by anything targeted at him personally if he's going to literally beg for abuse from the type of people who listen to that show.

I don't think anyone is justifying racism, it's just a fact that if you wind up a group of people some of them will be radgies and take it too far. Not being a c*** is a good way to avoid it.

So you have to modify behaviour based on the moronic nature of people? Utter s***

Why is modifying your behaviour wrong if your behaviour is being a cunt?

:thup:

There's something you can take from that post, Ronaldo

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Collymore: Alan Pardew is a good manager

Caller: Yeah, well you're black.

Collymore kicks off

Ronaldo: You live by the sword you die by the sword, prick.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't be f***ing stupid man. Seriously, just don't be f***ing stupid. There's a massive difference between deliberately provoking a reaction about football and being a bonafide racist. Honestly man, what the f*** is wrong with you?

You've either totally missed the point or you're having one of those 'off days'. I'll leave you to it. It's pretty obvious that even a piece of human garbage like Stan Collymore doesn't deserve to be treated any different because of race, but he's in no strong position to be incensed by anything targeted at him personally if he's going to literally beg for abuse from the type of people who listen to that show.

That position is very simply just being a human being though. Regardless of his past, it's unacceptable, as are the things that he's done.

Collymore kicks off

So we can conclude you take absolutely no deliberate wind up from him defending Pardew's style of football while criticising Keegan. OK.

Guest firetotheworks

Collymore kicks off

So we can conclude you take absolutely no deliberate wind up from him defending Pardew's style of football while criticising Keegan. OK.

Racism is not WUM criticism ffs. :lol: Howeh.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, well even if that's true there's still a line that shouldn't exist in that scenario, let alone be crossed. Not that I'm being sanctimonious or anything, but howeh, he's not begging racist abuse.

Have the 'darkies' always 'deserved it,' Ronaldo?

Not saying you're a racist (I don't think you are), but that's the kind of thinking that was used about 100 years ago in Britain and up until the 1960s in the US. It helps in becoming a well-rounded 21st century male to be aware of the linguistic and notional history of racism.

Guest firetotheworks

This thread has become worse than Pardew's management. Well done.

That's really uncalled for mate. :lol:

Not saying you're a racist (I don't think you are), but that's the kind of thinking that was used about 100 years ago in Britain and up until the 1960s in the US. It helps in becoming a well-rounded 21st century male to be aware of the linguistic and notional history of racism.

I'm not responding to that, like. I just think he begs for abuse from racists and thus isn't helping anyone but himself.

Guest firetotheworks

You honestly think that he begs for abuse from racists? And I assume by that that you mean racist abuse and not just "you're a dick" from a racist?

I'm not responding to that, like. I just think he begs for abuse from racists and thus isn't helping anyone but himself.

Collymore's a tit, and the sooner he is banished from social media, heck, all media, the better for sanity. But he's had it pretty rough from the nutbag racists out there, and there's no excuse, ever, for discrimination based on skin colour, orientation, etc.

I'm sure he's stirred the pot himself a couple of times with his kabal of racist followers, so I don't completely NOT get what you're saying. It's just unbecoming.