Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just spoken to my mate. he and charnley were at a football tournament near Berwick with their kids.

charnley and pardew both taken aback by the hostility on saturday. they never expected it to be that bad. charnley mentioned how it was even worse than last season when we were in a relegation fight!

he still doesn't get it though, kept saying how we'd finished ninth!

pardew really has taken it badly, badly shaken. though no indication of any thoughts of a resignation.

told my mate about the behaviour of the stewards on sataurday and about that "headlock" photo. made him promise to mention it to charley when he next saw him. he wont discuss on the pitch stuff though.

Nice to know Charnley is an ambitious fella with the 9th talk. Glad pardew has taken it bad

He's in that job for the same reason Pardew is in his.

Wow.  They really are clueless.  It just gives us another glimpse into the thinking at the club.

Ashley and his people are thick as f*** if tgey havent carried out any internal investifation as to why their "customers" are so p*ssed off.

I dont think it matters as long as they get the ''customers'' money, they would definitely have an investigation if they started making less profit.

just spoken to my mate. he and charnley were at a football tournament near Berwick with their kids.

charnley and pardew both taken aback by the hostility on saturday. they never expected it to be that bad. charnley mentioned how it was even worse than last season when we were in a relegation fight!

he still doesn't get it though, kept saying how we'd finished ninth!,

pardew really has taken it badly, badly shaken. though no indication of any thoughts of a resignation.

told my mate about the behaviour of the stewards on sataurday and about that "headlock" photo. made him promise to mention it to charley when he next saw him. he wont discuss on the pitch stuff though.

What a surprise that these cunts are oblivious as to how the fans feel. One of the main reasons why we will never succeed under this regime. Fucking muppets the lot of them.

Wow.  They really are clueless.  It just gives us another glimpse into the thinking at the club.

Ashley and his people are thick as fuck if tgey havent carried out any internal investifation as to why their "customers" are so pissed off.

what do NUFC customers pay every year, 15-20m?  aye you'd think they might want to look into it like :lol:

The thing with Souness is that every one hated him from day one. With Pardew it's been a gradual process where he won people over and then started showing his true, snake colours. Also Souness was nearly 10 years ago now but I always remember hating Souness more than any other manager we've had. If Pardew hangs on past this summer he will probably become my most hated though.

The three managers I've hated more than all others are Pardew, Souness and Allardyce for different reasons. Of all of them Pardew is the one I respect the least. Allardyce's football was dire but at least he had a definite plan and tried to execute it.

just a shame my mate really isn't a big football fan. would have been so much better to be able to get across to charnley how the average toon fan feels.

and the bugger wont tell me where charnley lives.  :knuppel2:

just a shame my mate really isn't a big football fan. would have been so much better to be able to get across to charnley how the average toon fan feels.

Charnley's not local is he? He should really just go back to being a secretary or whatever it was before Ashley stuck a new badge on him.

At least he didn't go saying Cardiff would stay up easily, was class when he blew Reading off and they were just shite the rest of the year and went down. :lol:

Sensible Charnley. 9th is the be-all-and-end-all. All they measure is the KPI and none of the footballing aspects.

As if Pardew would ever do the honorable thing and resign at any of his clubs. Talks about not walking away and staring adversity in the face, what leaders are made of, yet cowers back into the dugout during the match.