Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I can't even comprehend any of the points tbh. They don't make the slightest bit of sense.

Welcome though. :lol:

All the recent trouble to score goals, and we still have never played Gouffran upfront. Ever. Despite him being prolific in France the last two seasons.

But guess what? He won't hesitate to play Cisse on the wing, or Anita on the wing, or Sissoko on the wing!

Pardew is so garbage it's untrue.

Another cretin. Quality.

No need for that :lol:

You're right. Apologies.

Fucking fed up of nonsense from our own fans, though. It's tough hating the owner, the MD, the manager, most of the players and a massive percentage of the fans. There's barely owt left.

Another cretin. Quality.

You're right. Apologies.

Fucking fed up of nonsense from our own fans, though. It's tough hating the owner, the MD, the manager, most of the players and a massive percentage of the fans. There's barely owt left.

Hate leads to the dark side, Ronaldo.

Another cretin. Quality.

You're right. Apologies.

Hate leads to the dark side, Ronaldo.

When it's sufficiently provoked it just means I don't have to check for a pair of bollocks, W.

See your point, though. I don't want to hate, but there's no alternative.

Bigi on the wing was the best.

All the recent trouble to score goals, and we still have never played Gouffran upfront. Ever. Despite him being prolific in France the last two seasons.

But guess what? He won't hesitate to play Cisse on the wing, or Anita on the wing, or Sissoko on the wing!

Pardew is so garbage it's untrue.

Can't create a pardew out campaign getting local and national publicity to the site then complain when new people sign up and have different opinions tbh. They need schooling, it's a public service.

Half of that post was very fair :lol:

Anyone defending Pardew on the basis that his hands are tied just ask yourself this question:

All other things being equal squad wise, if Martinez and Pardew were in each others jobs (or Pardew and Pocchatino for that matter) would Newcastle be higher or lower than Everton (or Southampton).

The answer to this tells you that Pardew is shit and must go #Team Hatem

Can't create a pardew out campaign getting local and national publicity to the site then complain when new people sign up and have different opinions tbh. They need schooling, it's a public service.

Who's complaining?

Who's complaining?

Treat with derision as some have done then, if that sits better.

I just wish people would stop believing they're providing 'balance' by saying "Ashley is a bad man and he makes Pardew's job harder than it should be."

Nobody is denying that, or the fact that we have too many forrins and no real leaders in the squad. I think most people would agree with that, but unless you can give any reasons why Pardew, as a manager, is in any way suitable for this club then what's the point in fighting his corner? He's piss poor.

I'm quite happy for people to come on and debate the subject. The issue is those who make their minds up & ridicule others who are making an effort to help the club without understanding the underlying arguments/concerns.

Forums definitely give a bigger overview as people notice different things & narratives form that we are more sensitive to than many fans as we've seen.

Here's my theory:

Ashley certainly did interfere with tactics and team selections when we finished fifth. Pardew won the accolades (and manager of the year), but felt he needed to do it on his own without Ashley baby-sitting him, the man of dignity that he is, and asked the owner to stop interfering.

We've been shit since then.

Pardew out.

I'm quite happy for people to come on and debate the subject. The issue is those who make their minds up & ridicule others who are making an effort to help the club without understanding the underlying arguments/concerns.

Forums definitely give a bigger overview as people notice different things & narratives form that we are more sensitive to than many fans as we've seen.

Plus we have a fairly wide range of posters who watch a lot of football from all over the world so you get some pretty good analysis of the game. By all means present whatever argument you like but it will need to stand up to some fairly thorough scrutiny.

Guest bimpy474

As i see it, people who still support Pardew need our help, sympathy and if that doesn't work. Disgust and advice to watch their letterboxes as part of their therapy.

By taking them in we are helping vunerable and retarded people from harming themselves. We are hero's tbh.

Was it Mick Quinn who had it on good authority that Pardew would be replaced in the summer? Is Quinn well connected within the club to be believed?

Micky Quinn another giant turd that spouts hot air on talkshite radio.  The guy is a clown, a LFC obsessed freak, who pretends he really cares and is the sole voice for the NUFC supporters.

He may had played for us once upon a time but this fat waste is so obsessed with his beloved LFC, he is completely out of touch with our club.

Take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

What a load of  :gm's patter: your spouting ,out of all the Scousers in the media he is one of the only ones who for ages has been slagging of the regime and putting in a good word for us the fans about our predicament  :idiot2:

Here's my theory:

Ashley certainly did interfere with tactics and team selections when we finished fifth. Pardew won the accolades (and manager of the year), but felt he needed to do it on his own without Ashley baby-sitting him, the man of dignity that he is, and asked the owner to stop interfering.

We've been s*** since then.

Pardew out.

:lol:

Can you imagine if this is what's happened?

Ashley's next move will then to be install himself as manager.

Would be immense.