Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League table this time last year.

Pos Team Played Points GD

11 Stoke City 36 41 -10

12 Fulham 36 40 -11

13 Aston Villa 36 40 -21

14 Southampton 36 39 -11

15 mackems 36 38 -12

16 Norwich City 36 38 -22

17 Newcastle 36 38 -23

18 Wigan 35 35 -22

19 Reading ® 36 28 -26

20 QPR ® 36 25 -28

Fucking hell how can people advocate the total dick remaining.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew said that he would stand by his “principles” despite the problems of late. He said: “You can’t do this job unless you’ve got a strength and resolve and there’s certain principles that you need as a manager and you have to stand by those. And in the last four or five weeks I’ve had to stand by some of the principles that I accept on the pitch and at the training ground and I’ve put them in place and I’ll stand by them.

“That’s why, in the end, I got a result today.”

"principles"

Erm....how do you enforce them when you yourself nutted a player on the sideline, pushed a linesman and abused an OAP.

Why would players take any notice of your "principles"

:lol: Never his fault when we lose, always after the glory when we win.  Such an egotistical little man.

Told you what he would be like.

Beat Cardiff and he has declared himself king of the mountain again, completly ignoring the fact Cardiff are absolutely terrible. 

Pardew said that he would stand by his “principles” despite the problems of late. He said: “You can’t do this job unless you’ve got a strength and resolve and there’s certain principles that you need as a manager and you have to stand by those. And in the last four or five weeks I’ve had to stand by some of the principles that I accept on the pitch and at the training ground and I’ve put them in place and I’ll stand by them.

"principles"

Erm....how do you enforce them when you yourself nutted a player on the sideline, pushed a linesman and abused an OAP.

I thought he wuz principleless

Guest bimpy474

"principles"

I thought he wuz principleless

He is amazing in his beliefs and lies to back them up :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Reminds me of Michael Owen vs that child.

Well done, they're 20th.

Guest bimpy474

How mad must you be to think that beating Cardiff 3-0 has made everything right, and proved everyone who doubts him wrong.

Just how far removed from reality is he to think 'told you so' :lol:

He's blatantly talking about Hatem, by the way.

Yep, for sure. Probably something along the lines of the stats computer telling him that gosling ran and extra 4 metres more than Hatem. Which in Pardew world means he is a better player. The team won without Hatem and therefore his principles wuz vindica'ed.

Starting to think he might actually be gone by this time next week. God damn blind hope.

I just don't see it with him getting a bonus for top ten finish, it was obviously the target and it's been achieved, at least that's how I think the fat man will see it.

How mad must you be to think that beating Cardiff 3-0 has made everything right, and proved everyone who doubts him wrong.

Just how far removed from reality is he to think 'told you so' :lol:

I told you all, if he gets a win v Cardiff, he will be like Julius Caesar entering Rome on his golden chariot.

Anyone see that the window licker has written a piece about why pardew has to go.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-ryder-seven-steps-led-7077091?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

That is fairly similar to this, written by our own Ketsbaia.

http://marcjobling.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/nufc-10-reasons-why-alan-pardew-must-go/

No suggestion he ripped any off of course, yr'honour, none at all.

Aye, just noticed that :lol: What gave it away was:

RYDER: What do football injuries, the Europa League, the sale of Cabaye, tiredness and the pesky local Press all have in common? Well, they are the reasons why Newcastle haven’t had such a great season – according to Pardew that is.

ME: What do sovereign states, spies, social media and the Notting Hill Carnival all have in common? They’ve all been used as excuses by Alan Pardew during his three and a half years on Tyneside.

It is lazy, like. If he asked, I'd have been fine with it.