Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

That's total bullshit like. Someone (other than you) should complain about it.

Guest bimpy474

I'm fucked off as i've been saying that stuff for 2 years, just because i've gone full retard and have no skills at writing such a good piece.

I sit wallowing in self pity at what could have been.............i hope you're happy Ketsbaia.......:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I've sent the same tweet but to The Chronicle as well. Utter bullshit that.

I'm fucked off as i've been saying that stuff for 2 years, just because i've gone full retard and have no skills at writing such a good piece.

I sit wallowing in self pity at what could have been.............i hope you're happy Ketsbaia.......:lol:

You and almost every other fucker on this forum.

Guest bimpy474

You and almost every other fucker on this forum.

How very dare you try to steal my gloryishness....:lol:

Just suck it up lads, Ryder might be stealing the credit, but at least it's getting good coverage. The Pardew facebook fans will be working themselves into a right frenzy.

Just suck it up lads, Ryder might be stealing the credit, but at least it's getting good coverage. The Pardew facebook fans will be working themselves into a right frenzy.

Why suck it up? Might as well take down every hanger on that's about. That bloke has been given money to copy the work of someone else, he's an utter tit.

Guest firetotheworks

I've still got absolutely no clue how he ended up working for The Chronicle.

31% of fans voted no to "Should Pardew be sacked?" What the hell is wrong with people?

Would be interested in seeing the results of the same poll on this site now.

It was hijacked by our dearest neighbours.