Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

@lee_ryder: Pardew was given the option to answer questions from local papers from club official but opted against #nufc

Yet Ryder will no doubt have one hell of a defence for him on Monday. Hope he falls out the window, the fat detestable c***.

Which floor, Ronnie?

@lee_ryder: Pardew was given the option to answer questions from local papers from club official but opted against #nufc

Yet Ryder will no doubt have one hell of a defence for him on Monday. Hope he falls out the window, the fat detestable c***.

Which floor, Ronnie?

How many is there? The top one.

Which floor, Ronnie?

Not very dangerous if you live in a bungalow.

Guest firetotheworks

Which floor, Ronnie?

Oof, now I understand the gravity of the situation.

Gone imo

:lol: Only setting yourself up for more disappointment.

Can't help myself

:lol: He walked out the room because the notion that Ashley didn't have his back was absurd to him, imo.

I reckon he flounced out because he doesn't think he should be under pressure, he really is convinced he's done well.

He's a fucking nutcase.

Guest bimpy474

Gone imo

:lol: Only setting yourself up for more disappointment.

Can't help myself

:lol: He walked out the room because the notion that Ashley didn't have his back was absurd to him, imo.

I reckon he flounced out because he doesn't think he should be under pressure, he really is convinced he's done well.

He's a fucking nutcase.

Close.

Guest bimpy474

You can get booked for sarcasm ?

You've seen it when a player sarcastically claps a referee so I guess so.

Aye, dissent doesn't just mean swearing but imo Dowd over reacted today.

Guest bimpy474

@lee_ryder: Understand that Pardew sent Hatem Ben Arfa, Sylvain Marveaux and Gabriel Obertan on holiday "early" earlier this week #nufc

Nice, and then moans about having a small squad. What a gimp.

Which floor, Ronnie?

If its a 10 storey building, I'd rather he fell out of the first floor 10 times. Falling from the top floor would be too quick.

Media tide certainly turning against him. Just hope the pressure is maintained in the coming fortnight - this cunt was wishing the season away after Christmas. Let's make sure he doesn't get a reprieve.

If he's here by the end of next week, he's going nowhere.

What was the toon travelling fans at Liverpool reaction during game apart from the 2 banners on Sky ?

Hard to tell on Sky because they always mute the away fans and amplify the home fans at Anfield.

What is your verdict on Newcastle's season? [Poor]

With several managerial changes, this Premier League season was always going to be a transitional one on the whole. We had as good a chance of any as exploiting the shake-up, but we made no concerted attempt to do so. To have finished 10th - behind the likes of Stoke and Southampton and barely ahead of Palace - was a serious underachievement, regardless of the 'improvement' on last season's horror-show.

What is your view on Alan Pardew's future at Newcastle? [sack him]

Put simply, he is a poor manager.

The 'stability' argument that the club perpetuates is undermined by the fact that Pardew has no footballing philosophy, save for an underlying negativity in everything he does. The transfer policy is one thing (a policy he is complicit in, by the way), but I have absolutely no faith in him to improve players that blend into the side, be it via the academy, or from overseas.

Tactically, he is negative and short-sighted. His man-management is woeful, due to his own personal indiscipline and preference of graft over flair. I'm not going to sit and type out all the horrendous stats you can attribute to the bloke - they're all over social media anyway.

On top of this, he continually undermines the club and the area. I think he talks complete nonsense in the media. Again, I'm not going to reel off examples because I'll be here all day.

How happy are you with the ownership of the club? [unhappy]

There are actually one or two extremely minor elements of the club's policies I like. I think building a young, successful squad without spending vast sums of money IS possible; and if we were to do so, it would be a tremendous slap-in-the-face to the footballing elite who perpetuate the notion that success needs to be bought, rather than built.

However, our frugality is through a lack of ambition - not a concious attempt to play the game a certain way.

I actually think that Pardew is 'worse' than Ashley. By that I mean, I actually believe the club could be successful with a different manager. For example, Ashley hates the idea of the Europa League, because an incompetent - his manager - has shown that being involved in that competition is detrimental. If we had a better manager who relished the prospect and could actually juggle a European campaign with a domestic one, Ashley's attitude might be slightly different.

However, there is still an underlying theme of 'ambition-less-ness' at the club that won't disappear until Ashley is gone. I'd love someone to buy our club.

One question to Pards:

What motivates you to continue as Newcastle United manager when your owner doesn't back you, your best players dislike you, and the fanbase actively wants you to leave?

One question to Ashley:

What will it take to convince you to be ambitious?

What is your verdict on Newcastle's season? [Poor]

With several managerial changes, this Premier League season was always going to be a transitional one on the whole. We had as good a chance of any as exploiting the shake-up, but we made no concerted attempt to do so. To have finished 10th - behind the likes of Stoke and Southampton and barely ahead of Palace - was a serious underachievement, regardless of the 'improvement' on last season's horror-show.

What is your view on Alan Pardew's future at Newcastle? [sack him]

Put simply, he is a poor manager.

The 'stability' argument that the club perpetuates is undermined by the fact that Pardew has no footballing philosophy, save for an underlying negativity in everything he does. The transfer policy is one thing (a policy he is complicit in, by the way), but I have absolutely no faith in him to improve players that blend into the side, be it via the academy, or from overseas.

Tactically, he is negative and short-sighted. His man-management is woeful, due to his own personal indiscipline and preference of graft over flair. I'm not going to sit and type out all the horrendous stats you can attribute to the bloke - they're all over social media anyway.

On top of this, he continually undermines the club and the area. I think he talks complete nonsense in the media. Again, I'm not going to reel off examples because I'll be here all day.

How happy are you with the ownership of the club? [unhappy]

There are actually one or two extremely minor elements of the club's policies I like. I think building a young, successful squad without spending vast sums of money IS possible; and if we were to do so, it would be a tremendous slap-in-the-face to the footballing elite who perpetuate the notion that success needs to be bought, rather than built.

However, our frugality is through a lack of ambition - not a concious attempt to play the game a certain way.

I actually think that Pardew is 'worse' than Ashley. By that I mean, I actually believe the club could be successful with a different manager. For example, Ashley hates the idea of the Europa League, because an incompetent - his manager - has shown that being involved in that competition is detrimental. If we had a better manager who relished the prospect and could actually juggle a European campaign with a domestic one, Ashley's attitude might be slightly different.

However, there is still an underlying theme of 'ambition-less-ness' at the club that won't disappear until Ashley is gone. I'd love someone to buy our club.

One question to Pards:

What motivates you to continue as Newcastle United manager when your owner doesn't back you, your best players dislike you, and the fanbase actively wants you to leave?

One question to Ashley:

What will it take to convince you to be ambitious?

Excellent. Our answers almost certainly won't mean anything but it's bloody therapeutic.

What was the toon travelling fans at Liverpool reaction during game apart from the 2 banners on Sky ?

On sky it didn't come through nearly as poisonous as I'd hoped for.

That is sad really considering the media blitz for that game

Guest firetotheworks

I found it hard to get it all out in one go. I didn't bother with asking him a question because he's a complete liar.