Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People hate Pardew so much you could attribute any quote to him and it'll piss people off.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - Alan Pardew.

I am not a smart man, but I know what love is - Alan Pardew.

We should make this a thing.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Alan Pardew.

People hate Pardew so much you could attribute any quote to him and it'll p*ss people off.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - Alan Pardew.

:lol: the reaction he'd get to that quote had the big man not already said it. "Arrogant cunt tbh" it would be justified though

:lol:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

http://i.imgur.com/YSHuppR.gif

What I'd like to happen is for him to be turfed out and rock up at SJP with some shit house nothing team. The abuse he'd get would be incredible

:lol: In 2021 when he's finally gone, and he comes back with a shit team followed by a legion of dead eyed fans. God help him if we're good.

What I'd like to happen is for him to be turfed out and rock up at SJP with some s*** house nothing team. The abuse he'd get would be incredible

:lol: In 2021 when he's finally gone, and he comes back with a s*** team followed by a legion of dead eyed fans. God help him if we're good.

:lol: he won't know how bad it is. Man that would be glorious. Ideally like a stoke or someone of that ilk.

:lol:

Meanwhile on Earth it'll be Shola shaking his hand and a 0-0 draw.

:thup:

Updates and quotes would be superb chap.

"We was all a bit let down and disappointed that the fans could react towards us like that. It made it difficult to play our natural game out there and we was more nervous than usual. That won't be the case tomorrow as the home crowd are good supporters of the club and if I'm honest tomorrow is Liverpool's day"

Seriously? This is a piss take right?

'I thought we done really well to keep it at just 7-0. Make no doubts about it, they're a kwalitee team with kwalitee players that we could only dream of having here. But they didn't have it all their own way. We held them to just 7 and that means that Man City won the title so I'm expecting a personal thank you letter from Manwell in the morning. I've got to say I thought our fans were triffic today. I've always loved Pinocchio. It's one of my favourite films so the fact they put that banner together woz great and I've always felt that Ben Arfa woz a defensive terrorist so the Osama Bin Laden banner woz spot on today and I'm really glad they're back on side because unitee is the most important thing when you're the king.'

'We go forward in the summer now. Hopefully we can get the 1 or 2 players we desperately need. Shola is on the verge of signing a new contract and that's great news for this club as he's a top, top player and a great servant for this club. We're also close to a new contract for Rob Elliot which is also great news. I think the fans will be very happy when they see what we do this summer.'

Guest thenorthumbrian

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. Alan Pardew.

This bit gets me:

Q: So you're obviously hoping that the rebuilding job is yours, what's in the back of your mind, what's the sort of philosophy, the blueprint, that you'd like for the team when you rebuild it?

A: You're using words that are not particularly in my mind, I think that the most important thing is that have a responsibility at Newcastle to play the game on the floor, play with passion and speed and play with an integrity. Those principles I stand by, and next year I expect to deliver on those.

So he doesn't have in his head any kind of football philosophy or blueprint for how he wants his team set out or how he wants them to play. It's just fast football init, keep it dahn and knock it abaht or sumfink?!

Admitting his ineptitude there, just fuck off Alan.

Guest neesy111

I see FARTdew has been snubbed in favour of Pulis for the BBC World Cup coverage team.

Good news.