Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They all predict us to get fucking battered by at least three goals to nil today, but there's nothing Pardew can do about that.

How can they say both of these things and keep a straight face?

Guest bimpy474

Hook nose on SSN saying he doesn't think Pardew has lost the dressing room.

Can't wait to see the results when he does.

I actually think he hasn't but his constant excuses and basically giving up once we got to 40 pts meant the players just switched off. They love him as he's their crutch for playing shit now, the gutless ones love him more than ever imo.

Guest bimpy474

Think he's lost the majority of them. They won't speak out in press though. The ones who speak toooo positively are the bunch like 27 and Elliott.

I think there's too many shit cunts in that dressing room who know they're fucked if he leaves.

Think he's lost the majority of them. They won't speak out in press though. The ones who speak toooo positively are the bunch like 27 and Elliott.

This. The ones who will kiss his arse are the ones who aren't even premier league standard.

Guest bimpy474

This. The ones who will kiss his arse are the ones who aren't even premier league standard.

That's what i getting at, and that group will grow if this cunt gets to pick the players he wants.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  2m

Rodgers uses the second paragraph of his programme notes to support Pardew: "I have no doubt he will improve #nufc further next season"

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  1m

Calls him "one of the best in the business". It has been a "solid campaign for them". #nufc

Rodgers uses the second paragraph of his programme notes to support Pardew: "I have no doubt he will improve #nufc further next season"

Calls him "one of the best in the business". It has been a "solid campaign for them". #nufc

Were they together at Reading?

Aye.

Guest bimpy474

Rodgers was his youth coach i think.

Im on the brink of knocking football on the head.  Its a complete fucking sham.  Especially the premier league.

This is not a flounce either.

It's a bit of a flounce.  A flou maybe.

Im on the brink of knocking football on the head.  Its a complete fucking sham.  Especially the premier league.

This is not a flounce either.

It's become a joke now. 5 or so super rich clubs dominating the top of the table, a handful of sides that lurk around middle of top half of table threatening to sneak in but never really do, and the rest are in rat race just to stay in the league to keep getting the money it has become fully dependent on. Money in football has now got a heroin like drug dependency, destroying the lives and dreams of fans of clubs outside the top 5 from ever really getting anywhere anymore and totally hooked and dependent on the wads of cash it provides simply to exist in the top flight. The clubs at the top have become so powerful now that it's unlikely to ever change for a long time. The mega-rich owners will jack it in before the league truly implements boundaries to make it a level playing field.

Even Liverpool this year, while I see it as a bit of a win for 'coaching' by Brendan Rogers and his team, they've still spent shit loads in recent years. Maybe not as much as a Man City or a Chelsea, but still serious money. For all their efforts this year of still being in it to win it on the last day, you know that regardless of what happens there will be more investment from the clubs around them to ensure they drop down a bit next year.