Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can see a lot of false promises/pleas for signings being made to subdue the fans then we have close season/World Cup and he is hoping we've forgotten them all when the season starts again next season.

"We woz trying to sign that Gareth Bale but the World Cup was a prob.. sorry, one second"

"What!? They weren't!?"

"Erm, we woz trying to sign that Neymar but the World Cup"

The backtracking begins. Same story every window. It'll he 1 or 2 by the end of the summer

"World cup"

"Won't be held to ransom"

Soon...

:thup:

"No real value"

"FFP"

"Happy with what we've got"

"Has to be the right deal for the club"

My favourite from last summer was there is no point buying players if they won't be an improvement on what we have

We had Shola in the team, we honestly couldn't find a player that was better than Shola?  :idiot2: :idiot2:

Pardew can talk as much as he wants. It's just words. He should have been sacked after last season. He got another season and his brand of football is no better to watch. Talk of transfers means little to us. If any player does well they'll be sold as soon as a decent bid comes in for them.

That Lee Charnley statement said "we will progress the Club, both on and off the field over the coming years."

I'm not going to pay £600 for my season ticket to watch the club try to improve at a glacial pace. If we finish 10th this season no doubt next seasons target will be 9th.

He's definitely rattled. He's sounds afraid to say anything when I've heard him on the radio. Interesting to see what he's like if we take a hammering tomorrow.

he's finally being pulled on the monumental amount of shit he talks, he should be afraid to talk tbh

The backtracking begins. Same story every window. It'll he 1 or 2 by the end of the summer

"World cup"

"Won't be held to ransom"

Soon...

:thup:

"No real value"

"FFP"

"Happy with what we've got"

"Has to be the right deal for the club"

My favourite from last summer was there is no point buying players if they won't be an improvement on what we have

We had Shola in the team, we honestly couldn't find a player that was better than Shola?  :idiot2: :idiot2:

We had one, leon best and flogged him.

I think he's told Ashley/Charnley what he needs (5-6 at least), but has been told he'll have to make do with 2 players. hence the backtracking.

If Pardew isn't sacked I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley still won't spend this summer. He's giving Pardew targets to meet and because he has scraped into 10th spot he will probably whinge to Mike that he did it despite losing Cabaye. Ashley will probably think fuckit, keep him on, don't spend much and if we do well great, if not I can always sack him if we look like we are struggling. It'll be another year wasted of course, but Ashley won't really give a shit about that.

Guest chopey

I think he's told Ashley/Charnley what he needs (5-6 at least), but has been told he'll have to make do with 2 players. hence the backtracking.

If Pardew isn't sacked I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley still won't spend this summer. He's giving Pardew targets to meet and because he has scraped into 10th spot he will probably whinge to Mike that he did it despite losing Cabaye. Ashley will probably think fuckit, keep him on, don't spend much and if we do well great, if not I can always sack him if we look like we are struggling. It'll be another year wasted of course, but Ashley won't really give a s*** about that.

Oh dear, that sounds like it could happen

Tim Sherwood is literally Alan Pardew Mk II :lol:

Not this stupid s*** again.

in terms of not being able to keep his wretched mouth shut he is tbh

Aye that's what I meant. Heard an interview with him on SSN before and thought it was Pardew for a second :lol:

"Some people are bandying around one player, two players, three players – it doesn’t matter. What we need are the best players we can possibly get for this club."

Pardew's latest quotes

Some people being him? He bandied about numbers last week the cockend.

More quotes from Pardew from today's Daily Mail:

"For me, it's about a performance that will make our fans at least believe that we have got some good players here still and that we just need a couple more to boost it.

'I have got to be careful what numbers I use because it always gets washed away, but we know that we need more players."

We don't need to be told we have good players - we know that.  The problem is they are being mismanaged by you.

'I have got to be careful what numbers I use because it always gets washed away, but we know that we need more players."

"I said 2-3, Charney has told me to fuck off"

Guest bimpy474

But it is possible that it could be his [shola Ameobi] last game, and I hope that our fans give him the send off that perhaps he hasn't had, that he deserves. 100%.

Boos?

Nah more the sympathic parent clapping you give fat kids on sports days, At least you tried poppet.