Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Lost 7 of the last 8 games, only beating the bottom team.

Brilliant, we should be so proud.

This pressure on this kunt needs to be kept up.  No chance I want him still here next season.  C'mon Mike, do you really want this fraud spending 'your money'?

It'll happen. Pardew will spend it wrongly and then Ashley has an excuse for why we don't spend much in the future.

I fear he'll be given money to spend as he'll tell the board the slump came down to lack of permanent signings. And they'll buy into it.

"Too many forrins"

This pressure on this kunt needs to be kept up.  No chance I want him still here next season.  C'mon Mike, do you really want this fraud spending 'your money'?

It'll happen. Pardew will spend it wrongly and then Ashley has an excuse for why we don't spend much in the future.

You're just saying to make me happy aren't you? :mike:

FUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!  Thought I wouldn't be as pissed off once the season was done with but I'm raging at the thought of him keeping his job. 

You're just saying to make me happy aren't you? :mike:

FUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!  Thought I wouldn't be as pissed off once the season was done with but I'm raging at the thought of him keeping his job.

It'll have taken Ashley this long to get over what happened when he gave Allardyce a bit of money, only for Pardew to do the same. Any future managers under Ashley's tenure won't have a hope in hell.