Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a storm over absolutely nowt. Players do that all the time, it's the World Cup in Brazil FFS.

Why release a statement about it though? :lol:

Club is so fucking petty it's untrue. He wasn't coming back here before and certainly won't be now.

"Had Loic been fit then clearly, without question, he would have been selected to play in what was a crucial game like every other."

Except the cup games Alan. Except the fucking cups.

Cunt.

What a storm over absolutely nowt. Players do that all the time, it's the World Cup in Brazil FFS.

Club is so fucking petty it's untrue. He wasn't coming back here before and certainly won't be now.

Oh I know, our PR is an absolute car crash.

Club is so f***ing petty it's untrue. He wasn't coming back here before and certainly won't be now.

Club made it into a big deal by responding to the comments.

What happened to the club line of not responding to press reports of this manner.

My new arch enemy turncoat surrender monkeys at nufc.com have of course blamed Remy

Not sure if you read their earlier post but they were critical of Pardew. They also (justifiably) ripped him to shreds towards the end of last season.

Hardly like nufcfans on twitter whose defence of Pardew borders on comical.

"Had Loic been fit then clearly, without question, he would have been selected to play in what was a crucial game like every other."

Except the cup games Alan. Except the fucking cups.

Cunt.

Exactly. :lol:

Except the cup games Alan. Except the f***ing cups.

c***.

Exactly. :lol:

Only would have played if the kings job was really on the line

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  21s

BREAKING: #nufc manager Alan Pardew has issued the following statement:

Spoiler: It's not what you and I both hoped it was.  :hmm:

http://i.imgur.com/Iev8wJw.gif

This club ffs.

I might be just to fed up, but it have to be the most pathetic club in the world at the moment, everything is so fucking small time, half done.

Its a shame what it have become, such a great city and club, ran by complete and utter wankers.

Fuck everything

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cnvrtble.gif

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Club is so f***ing petty it's untrue. He wasn't coming back here before and certainly won't be now.

What happened to the club line of not responding to press reports of this manner.

Club are massively petty on anything like this. They'll sue if Remy is lying, that's what they do these days so if he doesn't get sued then we know he isn't lying.

Club are massively petty on anything like this. They'll sue if Remy is lying, that's what they do these days so if he doesn't get sued then we know he isn't lying.

Remy has no reason to lie at all about this to be honest.

Pardew has form with this sort of stuff.

Guest chopey

My new arch enemy turncoat surrender monkeys at nufc.com have of course blamed Remy

Not sure if you read their earlier post but they were critical of Pardew. They also (justifiably) ripped him to shreds towards the end of last season.

Hardly like nufcfans on twitter whose defence of Pardew borders on comical.

I was always a big fan of NUFC.com but they lost all my respect when they complain about the running of the club and the management of the team but then completely refuse to do anything about it other than turn up and tell us how bad it was.

This club ffs.

I might be just to fed up, but it have to be the most pathetic club in the world at the moment, everything is so f***ing small time, half done.

Its a shame what it have become, such a great city and club, ran by complete and utter w*****s.

f*** everything

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cnvrtble.gif

:thup:

I'm not sure that out in the real world the chasm is as pronounced as it is on here. We've seen how poorly the protests are attended and how little effect boycotts have.

N-O is a special place. I'm not sure how taunted the average fan feels.

I might be mistaken but I could have sworn Pardew couldn't come out of his dug-out during our last home game, care to enlighten us how Newcastle-Online managed that one?

I'm not sure that out in the real world the chasm is as pronounced as it is on here. We've seen how poorly the protests are attended and how little effect boycotts have.

N-O is a special place. I'm not sure how taunted the average fan feels.

I might be mistaken but I could have sworn Pardew couldn't come out of his dug-out during our last home game, care to enlighten us how Newcastle-Online managed that one?

Isn't that the literal definition of a one-off?

By comparison, how many months has it been that people on here have wanted him sacked? How many people took part in the walk out? How many people have cancelled season tickets?

The final home game of the season is a unique circumstance.

Sadly I fear Luca might be right. Can only hope for some early top quality Pardewing at the start of the season to get the hate going again.

Still he'll probably spend the entire summer prepping his excuses about lack of signings to buy himself 6 months from the fucking sheep.

Turns out he was never, ever getting sacked so whatever effect the protest (singular) had was always going to be negligible in hindsight. Nobody (LA might) can argue the Cardiff game had no effect on him personally though. Hopefully both him and the fans don't forget what can happen if we feel like sending him a message.

What is more, each and every one of us associated with the Club was desperate to get a result for our supporters, especially those 2,800 travelling fans who made the journey to Anfield that day.

Did whoever who ghost wrote this statement put that in there to make it sound like Pardew actually wrote the thing? :lol: