Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saddens me enormously to admit it but a Pardew-led NUFC holds absolutely no interest for me anymore.

I also thought that would be the case but I think the horse shit Pardew comes out with will be my entertainment for this season. He's letting his mouth go now and we all know he'll be blowing out of his arse within the first 3 month of the season starting.

I'll no doubt end up watching more than a few matches, not at the ground though, it's been a while since I've been with living so far away. But I won't be religiously following as I used to, just seeing that smug faced prick on the sidelines is enough to ruin a weekend, life's too short to allow him the pleasure of ruining those days... That's the intention.

Once he's gone I'll take a closer interest but no doubt I will get dragged in like I do every season and start raging about his soundbites :lol:

What can I say I'm a martyr to the cause.

Saddens me enormously to admit it but a Pardew-led NUFC holds absolutely no interest for me anymore.

I also thought that would be the case but I think the horse shit Pardew comes out with will be my entertainment for this season. He's letting his mouth go now and we all know he'll be blowing out of his arse within the first 3 month of the season starting.

It's Pardlovian Conditioning.

1. Cocky and arrogant before the season starts (optional fan abuse)

2. Excuses from game 1 till game 36 (optional fan abuse)

3. Kissing our arses from game 36 to 38 to save his job (optional owner blame)

Works perfectly every season on what seems like the majority.

Didn't really work last season as evidenced by his inability to leave the dugout. If our opinion was taken into account he'd be long gone.

Anyway, it's impossible to walk away. It's a horrible illness.

Didn't really work last season as evidenced by his inability to leave the dugout. If our opinion was taken into account he'd be long gone.

Anyway, it's impossible to walk away. It's a horrible illness.

The Cardiff game has been a complete 1 off in about 2+ years. There was nothing after that and there'll be precious little action against Man City.

I'll be watching our games, it's still my club no matter what these cunts do.

I will as well of course, but it will be with a certain amount of detachment. In a way it will be good because win or lose will matter less. If we win great, if we lose Pardew loses double. But it's a crap way to watch the game without being fired up.

I'll be watching our games, it's still my club no matter what these c***s do.

I will as well of course, but it will be with a certain amount of detachment. In a way it will be good because win or lose will matter less. If we win great, if we lose Pardew loses double. But it's a crap way to watch the game without being fired up.

I've got to a point where I'm just numb about it now, win/lose/draw usually just gets a shrug these days, project dissemination of expectation dampening and passion purging in full swing. That's just as sad as the football on display for me.

I'm rapidly losing interest like, there's no doubt about it, however I reckon I'll do similar to last year.  Watch (or in fact half-watch) all/most of our games on a stream and go to a handful of aways for the day out.  The difference is that I'm definitely not getting that hung up on it anymore, it's quite a difficult club to be passionate about these days.

Guest neesy111

Has Pardew started his "we have to thank Mike for releasing funds" nonsense yet?

Said something on friday/saturday I believe on this.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm more interested in this forum tbh, much more in fact. Without this board I think my interest would have gone, rather than in mutating into getting him out.

I'm rapidly losing interest like, there's no doubt about it, however I reckon I'll do similar to last year.  Watch (or in fact half-watch) all/most of our games on a stream and go to a handful of aways for the day out.  The difference is that I'm definitely not getting that hung up on it anymore, it's quite a difficult club to be passionate about these days.

Will do the same without the away trips. I managed to ignore it completely until we started signing a few players and I've been back on for a read in general, haven't read much about the new players at all. Nice to catch up with the patter though, on the most part.

Even the away trips I'm sticking to London more and more, so there are minimal travel costs given where I live and I can get the match experience out of my system every now and then without giving money to the club.

Even the away trips I'm sticking to London more and more, so there are minimal travel costs given where I live and I can get the match experience out of my system every now and then without giving money to the club.

Not sure where I'll go this season, no Fulham any more and not QPR since their prices are mental. West Ham possibly, as I've never been there.

I'm more interested in this forum tbh, much more in fact. Without this board I think my interest would have gone, rather than in mutating into getting him out.

I feel the same KI without the community on here I think I'd be paying much less interest, I'm holding you all at fault for my pain!

I'll still watch us next season but it'll be without any emotion at all. Each win, loss or draw will be met with the same indifference from me. Thoroughly enjoyed the World Cup this summer so I still love the sport but this pack of clowns barely even register interest anymore.

When Pardew is eventually peddled I'll switch straight back on again though.