Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

The vote they're doing has the P45DUE ahead of that one.

Aye, but i couldn't find a pic of that one.

Edit : someone has. O0

Brilliant.

Chronicle has really grown a backbone since they were banned, I expected them to start kissing ass some I'm pleasantly surprised

It was such a massive PR own goal that banning. Whoever allowed it wants a right slap.

I bet the club wasn't expecting this reaction either.

Considering the the strength of feeling against the club atm it's actually benefitted the local media to turn imo

Brilliant.

Chronicle has really grown a backbone since they were banned, I expected them to start kissing ass some I'm pleasantly surprised

It was such a massive PR own goal that banning. Whoever allowed it wants a right slap.

Considering the the strength of feeling against the club atm it's actually benefitted the local media to turn imo

Not exactly this reaction, but keeping the local media sweet was always going to be the sensible thing to do. You could argue they're slightly unlucky that the ban has coincided with such an apocalyptic set of results as well.

Brilliant.

Not exactly this reaction, but keeping the local media sweet was always going to be the sensible thing to do. You could argue they're slightly unlucky that the ban has coincided with such an apocalyptic set of results as well.

I think Pardew has still had more than a fair shake out of the personally but I think that reflects on him continue to answer the softball questions they ask despite the ban

Guest bimpy474

If he still supports him now then he's as ill in the head as the fraud himself.

Well yes, but he seems to still buy the hands are tied stuff.