Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TBF to Pardew most managers have their merry band of knacker mates they take from place to place.

all about surrounding yourself with people you trust

http://deadhomersociety.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/theoldmanandthelisa8.png

Didn't realise he'd actually said it.

He also said “I always had a vision of how I wanted to play since I’ve been here. Sometimes you have to work around a land-mine, but I think if we don’t replace Cabaye we might have to change our style a little bit. Just because of the personnel I have.”  Which turned out to be hoof.

What an absolute tit :lol:

(not you Mick)

I'm also a tit but Christ, he talked about a land-mine and the players treated the ball as if it was about to blow up and got rid of it as quickly as possible.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Guessing the 194 long balls article has been posted in here. Dear lord :lol: any sympathisers look away now.

Well there wasnt 194 long balls for starters.  Absolute rubbish article.

Guessing the 194 long balls article has been posted in here. Dear lord :lol: any sympathisers look away now.

Yeah, what exactly is the source of this 194 long balls article? I'm pretty certain that Shola won at least a couple of headers from long balls, so how is that not 'completed.' He also took a couple of long balls from Iron Mike down on his chest in the 1st half so I think it's a load of bollocks.

Yeah, what exactly is the source of this 194 long balls article? I'm pretty certain that Shola won at least a couple of headers from long balls, so how is that not 'completed.' He also took a couple of long balls from Iron Mike down on his chest in the 1st half so I think it's a load of bollocks.

I agree. That's far too many to be able to play in one game anyway. We didn't have the ball enough to play that many for a start!

194 or 94 long passes, so what, we hoofed and it was f***ing awful playing like a pile of s***.

Our "plan" disgusted me and made me wanna vomit! Jesus fucking Christ how stupid can a manager be? It's so obvious how shit he is overall. And what amazes me even more is that there are so many fans behind him. How low we have fallen :(