Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I honestly think that if he still is as stupid as it sounded when he said that we're going back to "his basics" (like against Sunderland) then we will lose most games and then he'll be against the ropes. Unfortunately he'll have way too many games to lose before this happens..

He seemed rattled last Friday, Derby was a disaster and if there isn't to be another board appointment who do you think is going to be next in Ashley's sights?

Why does anyone have to be 'next'?

Because I think the atmosphere at SJP will become quite toxic over the remainder of the season.

TBF we don't know how toxic it has been so far this season. I find it hard to believe that Kinnear's collleagues liked working with him, especially with him being the mate of the owner.  I could imagine him giving it large due to that connection.

He seemed rattled last Friday, Derby was a disaster and if there isn't to be another board appointment who do you think is going to be next in Ashley's sights?

Because I think the atmosphere at SJP will become quite toxic over the remainder of the season.

TBF we don't know how toxic it has been so far this season. I find it hard to believe that Kinnear's collleagues liked working with him, especially with him being the mate of the owner.  I could imagine him giving it large due to that connection.

I meant within the ground. I think the team will struggle over the remainder of the season.

Yep, everyone knowing that we are pretty much safe bar 3 pts it could get nasty...

I meant within the ground. I think the team will struggle over the remainder of the season.

Ah ok. Yes there will be no patience if we just limp through to the end of the season.

Don't be daft.

I'm deadly serious. If we plummet down the table there will be pressure on Pardew and Ashley to do something. Whether it would result in him being sacked remains to be seen but it's better than drifting.

Yep, everyone knowing that we are pretty much safe bar 3 pts it could get nasty...

If people think hard, they can remember that this comment was posted just 3 days after NUFC had been totally outclassed by Sunderland...

No wonder Ashley keeps taking the easy money - far too many NUFC fans are satisfied with crumbs and getting bent over..

You couldn't make it up.

Don't be daft.

I'm deadly serious. If we plummet down the table there will be pressure on Pardew and Ashley to do something. Whether it would result in him being sacked remains to be seen but it's better than drifting.

Better than drifting? I wouldnt be so sure. Its hard to imagine us appointing a manager who everyone could get behind under Ashley. I have no faith in him getting anyone better. At least Kinnear is now, surely, out of the reckoning.