Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think we've had a rotten December in every season Pardew has been our manager. Will be interesting to see whether he can ever master fixture congestion.

Were his Decembers at previous clubs balls too?

Guest Roger Kint

I think we've had a rotten December in every season Pardew has been our manager. Will be interesting to see whether he can ever master fixture congestion.

Incredibly we also had poor Decembers before Pardew too :lol:

18 December 2001 :smitten:

[the one date I remember uncannily well in respect of football :lol:]

Guest Roger Kint

Going to assume that was the game we needed to win by 2 to go top and won 3-1 at Arsenal? Great game that, we all had lumped on that score at about 66/1 :lol:

Probably our best month in the relegation season with wins over Portsmouth and Spurs.

Guest Roger Kint

Probably our best month in the relegation season with wins over Portsmouth and Spurs.

Well thats settled then if our only other season in football was a success

On a serious note i remember that 'best month' included 1-5 at home to Liverpool.

Going to assume that was the game we needed to win by 2 to go top and won 3-1 at Arsenal? Great game that, we all had lumped on that score at about 66/1 :lol:

Funniest thing about that result, was Uri Geller claiming the credit for our win, afterwards. :lol:

6 wins 1 draw after losing to Fulham. Was incredible stuff.

Took us to the end of January to accrue this many points last season. End of December in 10/11.

Last time we had this many points this soon (apart from Pards' previous 5th place) was 01/02.

What does it all mean HF?

Are we looking likely to finish 5th again?

And what do the stats say after that?

Took us to the end of January to accrue this many points last season. End of December in 10/11.

Last time we had this many points this soon (apart from Pards' previous 5th place) was 01/02.

You can see we're still off the pace of that 5th place finish...and that took a spell towards then end better than any he's had otherwise at Newcastle.

Don't put your house on 5th.

You can see we're still off the pace of that 5th place finish...and that took a spell towards then end better than any he's had otherwise at Newcastle.

Don't put your house on 5th.

:lol: Cheers for the advice.