Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stoke out of Europe (qualifying via the cup final and not getting relegated btw): 46 points

Stoke in Europe: 45 points

Stoke out of Europe again: 42 points

They'd have been better off warning him about the dangers of not qualifying, maybe he wouldn't be such a whinging little c***.

Disclaimer: he still would.

:lol: It will work on some people, sadly.

Jesus, I should have known better. Mental how seriously people are taking this simple obvious observation.

Dave, obviously the fans have massive benefits as well as downsides. I choose to believe your witty posting style hides the fact you already know this.

Funny how the likes of Brian Clough and Peter Taylor - and Don Revie - always envied us our fans' numbers and the backing they gave to NUFC....I think they could safely have lived with the so-called 'down side' because they produced successful teams and there would hardly have been any occasion when our fans would have cause for complaint if they had been watching Derby/Forest/Leeds when these guys were in charge...

Strange how good management can make a difference, isn't it...???

Our cup record is a joke.

fyp

You haven't fixed his post at all, only 6 clubs have won the FA Cup more than us.  Stop trying to make our current record look better than it is.

When we last won it, no-one had won it more times than us, and of the 6 with more wins than us, 5 of them have won it more times than we ever have since we last won it. FFS stop trying to make our record over more than half a century look better than it is

Regardless of how bad we've been in the cups since the turn of the millennium, nothing at all can excuse this:

http://i.imgur.com/F3vc3xm.png

"But he beat Man Utd at Old Trafford!"

He should be sacked for that alone. Instead he probably got a bonus.

Regardless of how bad we've been in the cups since the turn of the millennium, nothing at all can excuse this:

There's no doubt it's shit, but it's not particularly "out of the ordinary shit" for us since halfway through last century, never mind since the millennium.

There's no doubt it's s***, but it's not particularly "out of the ordinary s***" for us since halfway through last century, never mind since the millennium.

So you are contented with keeping up being shite and forever losing to crap opponents? :lol:

Remember, some genius would rather lose to our traditional rivals than Man Utd.

You have to remember that for some people, the actual sporting part of it all, the football, is unimportant. For some, what's important is the pride in the association by supporting a football club that's owned by a man like Mike Ashley. What happens on the pitch is somewhat insignificant. However, belonging to a portfolio of businesses by a man of Mike Ashley's calibre, that can make a great deal of difference to their self-esteem.

You have to remember that for some people, the actual sporting part of it all, the football, is unimportant. For some, what's important is the pride in the association by supporting a football club that's owned by a man like Mike Ashley. What happens on the pitch is somewhat insignificant. However, belonging to a portfolio of businesses by a man of Mike Ashley's calibre, that can make a great deal of difference to their self-esteem.

Pretty sure Toonpack has said in the past on Toontastic he isn't even really a football man.

Pretty sure Toonpack has said in the past on Toontastic he isn't even really a football man.

I found that out once I'd read a couple of his posts on here. Anyone who is content with this club at the minute can't be a "football man" as they mustn't have one competitive bone in their body.

The whole acceptance of the state of the club by a few posters is sickening.

Asley or him? If it's him why is he trying to lecture others?

I could tell you but they said my next ban would be for good.

Will be rolling out the injuries excuse no doubt tonight if things go pear-shaped. Thing is Alan, if we had bought a few players in the last two transfer windows like every other club we would not have this problem.

Or he wasn't shit, tactically clueless and able to pick the correct players.  He only knows one system that works and it only works with one set of players in his mind.

Toonpack, yeah.

Been spouting his wannabe wall street shtick for awhile over there.

Will be rolling out the injuries excuse no doubt tonight if things go pear-shaped. Thing is Alan, if we had bought a few players in the last two transfer windows like every other club we would not have this problem.

Or he wasn't shit, tactically clueless and able to pick the correct players.  He only knows one system that works and it only works with one set of players in his mind.

His words about having to change the way we play due to the Cabaye departure confused me a little.  We seemed to have found a decent system, playing good football that worked and yet the sale of one player necessitated a complete rethink and return to square peg hoofball.