Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

We look like a team that needs a new manager. And please stop this, we wont get anyone better. We can hardly get any worse than this c***.

It would be a perfect time to change too, gives a new manager 12 games to assess what he has at the club, under no real threat of relegation.

Far too much common sense in this post mate.

If I go into work for the next week and do absolutely fuck all, I'll be sacked.

This cunt goes into training every day, clearly gives fuck all input and is paid handsomely for it.  The world is fucked up.

His main job is to be a mouthpeace, which he excels at unfortunately.

Whoever suggested an actual sack being thrown into the Tyne, I would advise that we consider the old Roman way.  Add the cock, the dog, the monkey and the snake in with him and sew it up.

Seems a waste of a good cock.

I never get why people try and blame the coaching staff. None of us really know how good they are, do we? And the manager is responsible for them. He's the manager of the coaches and players.

:thup:

Cocks were wanked off when Carver came back and I don't remember much criticism when he was Sir Bobby's right hand man.

No-one really knows what the coaches offer and how much of their work is utilised by the manager.

They surely have an input into Subs etc? I agree no one knows what they offer but if I was a coach I wouldn't want to be linked to the shit we are churning out.

Nah man, it begins and ends with the manager.

Guest bimpy474

L 0-1

L 0-1

L 1-2

L 0-2

W 3-1

L 0-3

L 0-3

L 0-3

L 0-4            GS: 4  GC: 17

Take the cup game out Yorkie, they dont count as we aren't interested in them.

So fed up with him I won't even bother calling him a c***.

Yes, I will.

c***.

We really need to come up with a new word to describe him. "Cunt" is too soft.

I might go with cocksucker for a while.